• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Bellringer but no euphoria from crack

RespectblGentleman

Greenlighter
I cook crack myself and when I do I get a hard white rock after cooling that is maybe .7 of the weight of the powder I put in. The thing is, the powder gives me euphoria, makes me confident and not care etc but when I smoke crack all it does is give me a feeling in my ears like they are going to pop and a feeling of pressure in my head like it's going to explode. This lasts a few seconds and my heart starts beating a lot more noticeably. I do not, however, get the confidence and euphoria like I do from powder cocaine.

Can anyone explain this?

Coke and crack never did anything for me. Crack was better but it only lasted 5 minutes.. and no real euphoria. Nothing beats ice, glass.. it's all about methamphetamine! But it's the most disgusting drug in the world! All the shit that's in it. It's probably why I haven't gone back in such a long time but fuck.. do miss the feeling! That confidence and energy.. driven to do anything and run circles around everybody at work! That was the shit!

It is probably because the high last for about 30 seconds anyways. It should honestly be avoided.

crack sucks..I chased it for a couple of months thinking I'd get the same high I got from injecting it, and I never did, I think I only got a bell ringer like three times, and like you said, its not accompanied by any real euphoria. It seems to me the most addictive thing about crack is the ritual of smoking it, everything else is just miserable and terrifying.

crack sucks..I chased it for a couple of months thinking I'd get the same high I got from injecting it, and I never did, I think I only got a bell ringer like three times, and like you said, its not accompanied by any real euphoria. It seems to me the most addictive thing about crack is the ritual of smoking it, everything else is just miserable and terrifying.

I concur man! The ritual of effing smoking it is about all I got from it! I always enjoyed smoking meth more but then again my only vice as ever been meth. But my biggest problem in life is I hate being tired.. it puts me in the shittiest mood! I wish coffee worked man but it doesn't and neither do energy drinks or that 5 hour energy bullshit.

Try to stay active... I find when i sit around i dont feel high. I walk outside to get fresh air and presto problem solved