• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Beer Snobs Unite! 100+ IBU or GTFO

At the moment I have taken a real liking to Little Creatures Pale Ale.

Also love anything that comes from Coopers.

Steel Reserve if I only have a buck or two and need to get smashed quick. Milwaukees Best Light for a kick back and get drunk slowly kind of night(which usually just means that I drink 3x as fast and finish off a 12 pack in the amount of time it usually takes me to kill a couple cans of steel reserve, but it feels like it's lasting longer...).

Budweiser if I am feeling classy. But overall, the less it tastes like beer, the better, imho.

this is what im drinkin tonight :) ive been rather partial to it lately, its a shame its only around during the summer.

blackbeary_wheat.jpg

Style: Wheat beer brewed with a hint of Blackberries
Date of Introduction: Summer 1996
Color: Straw
Bitterness Units: 10
Packages Available: Six packs and twelve packs of 12 ounce bottles; five-gallon "logs;" 50L (13.2-gallon) kegs
Availability: May through August

Light, crisp and refreshing. Blackbeary Wheat is modeled after the American wheat beer style, with real blackberries adding a subtle fruit flavor to this Summer Quencher!

I've never been much of a "class" act when it comes to my beer choices.. Budweiser, Harp, Heiniken, Corona, Amstel Light.. that's about it..

Miller Light if I'm watching my calories.
If not, some type of Seasonal Sam Adams

NO BEER! yucky.

although if im allowed to combine it with something else - tried mango beer the other night at this german bar and it was enjoyable. Its beer and mango juice...

the best beer ever, although they only put it out during the fall season. Is Pumpkinhead ale by The Shipyard.

Anyone had Flying Dog? I am in <3 with the "in heat wheat" ale.
But for cheap beer...Red Dog is my fave :)

Honestly? Whatever gets the girl drunk faster or has the GHB take effect quicker...

Jokes aren't meant to be "PC" but that's why its a joke and not a public service announcement... I'm sorry if it hit a little close to home but if you are expecting something a little more conservative then I think you're on the wrong web site...

i don't really drink too much anymore. BUT when i do...

crappy domestic beer for social occasions - miller lite
days when i'm feeling british - stella
beer for cold winter days - guinness stout
beer for warm sunny days - estrella galicia
beer for tax refund day - chimay
beer for baseball - miller high life

I changed mine since the w/e now its Corona... its the lemon :)

Stellas are still a good second..

molson XXX. they just brought it to the states, and it gets you WASTED, eh?