• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

been using ketamine for almost a month and a half, did I cause bladder damage?

tazz20

Bluelighter
So for over a little over a month and a half I've been taking bumps of ketamine throughout the night for maybe 2 or 3 nights a week. in total I bought 2 grams all together. the purity of it is unknown although I'm pretty confident it has ketamine in it...I started noticing recently that when I'm not on ketamine I feel like I have to pee more often. sometimes I feel like maybe I have some slight pressure near my bladder but I am not sure what is in my head or not.

This is not the first time in my life where I've felt a frequent need to pee. I've been treated for something similar when I was younger and generally will piss 1000 times in a night when I drink so maybe my bladder is sensitive.

I've realized I've exceeded what is probably considered "moderate usage" but I didn't think it would catch onto me this fast.

Is this considered really heavy usage? I made an appointment with my urologist just to get some peace of mind and I'm hoping he will help. I don't necessarily want to stop using ketamine for good but I obviously care for my bladder and health. It's fair to say I probably got a bit hooked to the stuff and carried away but I scared myself away from using it for now..

I think your pretty fine its only 2 grams when i started off i blasted through 2.5-3 grams in a week and didn't notice any issues.

I think your pretty fine its only 2 grams when i started off i blasted through 2.5-3 grams in a week and didn't notice any issues.
yea I hope so. this definitely was a wakeup call to calm down. not sure what the urge to pee more is all about? I'd also use it with alcohol sometimes which I realize isn't considered safe.

Last edited:
i always had a weak bladder aswell. Could be other issues at play diabetes is one to watch out for. I pee alot during the night and day. Trying to retrain the bladder never worked that much for me. It always pays to get checked out to see what the issue is but i believe with only 2 grams of ketamine you should be okay.

No you didnt. You just need to dose amanita muscaria after you're done with a dissociative run. It will balance your acetylcholine receptors by activating the muscarinic side.

Cheers.