• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

I was sold some fake tabs of L back when I was 17 in HighSchool, they guy ended up getting killed less than a month later.

There was also another kid who was sold fake Coke and killed himself snorting it, a few months later I found out the guy who gave him the fake stuff [Acetone] was someone I knew. That shit tripped me the fuck out.

Anyway I was sold fake shrooms/L/X/Bars all in the same two year span. Man those days were bad.

Reading some of these posts makes me feel even better about no longer being a dope fiend. I have been there, and do not want to go back. Even more than not getting ripped off anymore is not subjecting myself to shady environments or people anymore - people and places that I would never be around for any other reason than scoring drugs. Yuck.

I was robbed once by two older guys. I met up on a bike and they took my 30 dollars and got aggressive. I rode away with 250 dollars in my pocket that they never discovered. Learned a cheap lesson.

By junkie middle-men.

Been shorted by scumbag dealers too, which in a way is getting robbed.

I got robbed by a guy on a bike that saw me copping some dope.

I could have easily taken him, he didn't even pull a weapon, just threatened me, but I felt sorry for him and just gave him part of what I had.

Strangely enough, an hour later, I went to buy from him and he took the money and slowly rode away and I just lightly grabbed his arm and he gave me the dope and apologized.

I'd say the vast majority of robbers and muggings are because of desperation, and in my experience, people usually feel regret and make it up if they see that person again.

Either way, robbing is not a smart thing to do, as the dealer usually has some sort of weapon or criminal enterprise they are associated with who won't take kindly to the profit loss, and the junkie is desperate and often deranged enough to seek revenge or rat them out to the police.

At the very least, these people will lose return customers.

I've got nothing to add but...

i got robbed of a bag o schwag in highschool. went to the apartments next to the school and the dude took money from my boy and hopped out the window (first story). ended up driving everywhere looking for the guy and found him at a stop sign in my neighborhood across the street. I hopped out the car and smacked him with my algebra book, but never did get my 10 back.

few months later I told a dude i was selling him some green and to leave the money by the stoplight and come back in 30 minutes, during which time my buddy took a dump in a paper bag and threw a toad in it for shit and giggles. dude saw it and let the toad go. he called me and i replied that the weed was inside the toad. he went back, found this shit covered toad and cut it open to no reward. upon the second phone call where he kept screaming "WHERE IS MY SHIT?" I told him i already gave him the shit, in regards to the loafer in the paper bag.

I know this thread was about being robbed, and looking back that was a seriously douchey decision, but i really needed to share that with someone.

Whether or not this is true it's still the funniest thing I've heard all week lol

Wow I feel really bad for some of you guys, when me or we plan on getting rid of or looking for some it's in smaller cities/towns and always with my boys and pretty much know every person if not then the deal happens on our terms, and when picking up the guys I deal with have hundreds of thousands of dollars of stuff and is strictly all business so ripping off a couple ounces or pounds or a hundred or so of OC moral of the story if possible try not to be alone, and don't put your self in a sketchy situation where all they got to do is not come back to rip you off then bounce and try somewhere else I never had to walk around asking for shit so I don't know I'm accustomed to always being with my buddy's when buying and selling and we usually always know them or someone would vouch for them and at end of the day everyone I deal with is strictly business or the desire to get high no fucking around hopefully you guys stop getting jacked that's mad whack!

Me and a friend was getting some ice for my cousin he gave us 40 and my friends normal dealer was out of town so we went with the other girl we got some from a few days earlier he first bag wasn't fat but wasn't to skimpy so we call her up and she was across town so we drove over there and when she got there she had a hoodie I didn't think much about it it's normal for me well with my pot dealers in ms I'd meet down road and trade off and be good they had hoods on well she hands it over takes the money and huried to her ride and by the time we realized it was salt she was gone it pissed all of us off and we was sober that night but me and my friend got a little money the next night when his original guy got back

Once 2 trolls who loved drugs and money were living in a fairly populated area, but not massive metropolitan populated, 5 lined cities all combined 150,000 pop. Only thing around was roxy and loratab, or very stepped on H.
The 2 friends decided this just won't do any longer and started to scheme. Well the closest metro is 65 miles away.. Started buying from strangers in the hood, Taking almost 4 months the duo finally had an amazing H connect, very pure no deaths luckily but several clientele had OD, not believing the potency that was told to them. (Seriously anymore than .3 for veterans was causing overdoses.)

After this new shit hit the streets dubbed bleubonic (looked bluish but killer like blubonic plauge, catchy right?) It seriously stuck. Everyone loved it business became great. They started with one gram a piece, and now they were driving there getting quarter ounces or more and bringing it back across state lines. Came back here selling for 30 a foil (tenth of a gram) literally more than doubling the profit still not cutting...
Well 7 months go by and another troll who sold garbage ass H. Didn't appreciate this very well, with his bitchass. The 2 trolls stopped at a dealer they often supplied.(A dealer we can call Judas). Upon stepping out of the car, two gremlins with guns working with the Evil Troll had caught them off guard and at gunpoint for lots of drugs, money and phones. 2 weeks later Judas, "hailed" a cab and came for dinner, >:] after a few "beers" he reluctantantly told all about the gremlins and the troll. The best part never occurred to the trolls, the stolen burner smart phones although had pattern locks had been factory reset, they were using them! (Thanks Judas) Android device manager located the slimey fuckers. The gremlins were only 40 miles away in a small simple cave, and the troll even closer.

There is a saying by Makavelli ..."crush your enemies totally.." The business lasted 4 years total, with only 1 real armed robbery. Trolls are still best friends to this day. Their sons often play together, and there almost 30 back pain and shit, 2 F's on the
record(For one troll) Oh yeah! The evil troll, gremlins and Judas, are just fine and dandy in case you were worried.

went to the hood to cop some heroin. got the shit and leave. shit smells like a mixture of kitchen spices and it doesn't even dissolve in water. Wasted 40 bucks.

Uhhh it's like 95% african american, the rest being Hispanic. Real rundown and poverty stricken. More obvious crack and booze consumption right out in public intersections than you could imagine. Kinda like a lotta inner city areas I guess. It was real weird that the guy who decides to rob me was actually white haha but then he was in a car. But, no, actually my bad, the neighborhood I was right smack in the middle of has the 2nd highest homicide rate in the state. Just #15 in the country. Still not a place a white boy wants to be trekking round with no phone or money haha. The peeps are mostly cool, just sittin round getting drunk up to no good :).
First of all, you can say "black"... it's ok to say black people... Not all black people are "African American"... second, no one is gonna kill you JUST cuz you're white, dude... My god.... And third, why is it weird that it was a white guy who robbed you? Jesus, I can smell the prejudice through the fucking computer screen...

So I've been ripped off once or twice (only when dealing with people other than my usual dealer, go figure). He stops doing business at 10 pm because he's got kids and a family and they have to be ready for school etc. I live about an hour away so I can't always get up there to meet with him. No big deal, my ex and I just cruise by the gas station or whatever and people know what's up. So we find this guy, he gets in my car and gives us a sample of H. It's pretty good stuff so we buy the gram, give him the money, and he dips out fast. I thought it was little weird but we had already tested it so I didn't think much of it. Anyway, we go to the Wendy's parking lot and this mother fucker gave us a rock. Literally a piece of gravel he must have picked up on the side of the road. I'm out $100, pissed off, and nearly dope sick.

Another time, my ex, his friend, and I were up north again buying an 8 ball of coke to sell from some other guy. We meet dude in some random parking lot around midnight to do the deal. Mind you we had just bought an 8 ball from this same guy a couple of days prior. So my ex and his friend get out of the car and walk over to his, they tell me to hold down the fort. Not even 20 seconds later, I see my ex running to the car, he hops in the driver's seat, and pulls out of the parking spot a bit to which I see his friend lying face down on the pavement with this big ass gat in his back. My ex is screaming out the window "let him go, let him go!" And the guy is like "give us the money!" We're about 25 feet away from the guy so my ex throws some bills out the window; and when they run to grab the money blowing in the wind and shit, his friend flies into the car. We zoom off, in utter shock and disbelief, and I see the people are behind us. My ex just threw out some ones, a ten, and maybe a 20 so they got $50 from us at the most; and I guess they weren't too happy about that lol. I'm telling my ex to give me the money because I wasn't about to give that Shit up! Haha anyway, we manage to get away empty handed but unscathed. That was a hell of night let me tell you! Once we made it back to my other dude's house whom we were staying with at the time I did some dope just to calm my nerves and try to forget about that whole ordeal.

Moral of the story, don't buy from shady ass people if you can manage it. Only "trust" the people that you've been doing business with for a good while (even though they can screw you too) however in my case my usual dude didn't use, he just smoked some weed and drank occasionally, dealing was his actual occupation to take care of his family and stuff- he was a good guy for real. Truly, if you can get out of the game all together that's your best bet. It was the best decision I ever made although it was pretty much forced upon me, but that's a different story for a different time.

Stay safe out there y'all. Listen to the vets on here, they know what they're talking about. Keeps your wits about you, I've read some of these stories where Shit went wrong and people didn't notice the red flags because they were under the influence at the time. Finally, listen to your gut, if something doesn't feel right you are not obligated to continue on with the transaction or whatever. Consider your safety first, after all this is all in the name of harm reduction.

Ever get ripped by new connect?

I have, this is the second time. I feel like a dumbass and fool when it happens.
The first time, my usual person was dry, so AFOAF , I'll call her Julie, was my Plan B. She helped me out twice before and at a better price than my regular, but I didn't make her my plan A bc I didn't know her well and she was slower at getting stuff.
The third time, she just never came back. Texted me a few times w excuses, then pretended she got stopped by police (false) and then in jail (false)
This one today, is AFOAF, but I didn't really trust him because he uses what I do so I figured it'd be too tempting for him to pinch more than we agreed. Which he did, came back with stuff but a ridiculously small amount.
I feel stupid over this. I guess I'm just looking for someone to say I'm not the only one, and it's happened to them too.

I've been ripped off by "friends" and been shorted by middle men, people just never coming back etc. I've learned stick to your normal people or if you must go thru people you don't know very Well never hand the cash up until you see the product and are satisfied with it. If they can't do that for you then avoid them.

Yep don't ever give your money to anyone who isn't a trusted friend. Otherwise, you're asking for trouble or wasting a whole lof time getting your money back.

If people need the money up front, then threaten to walk away. I think you'll find a lot of them will not require the money up front of all of a sudden.

Been robbed a few times...

The worst time i experienced and one i still have nightmares about every now and again.....

Back in the day, '93 to be exact, i was a whopping 16 years old and mad into the rave scene in the UK. It was an amazing culture to experience, it was friendly and hardly anyone drank. Clubs especially all nighters turned a blind eye to basically everything (as long as you bought off their dealer). Anyways, at 16 and one particular weekend, my mates and I were skint. The only thing we could afford was acid, which we loved btw. E's were our favourite but they were £15 back then each. Acid however was £3, so....

If you took acid back then you may remember these things called micro dots and micro flints. Anyway mega strong... and you were basically fubar'd for 12 or 15 hours!
16 and hard as nails... took 3!

Fast forward 3 hours later, we were in our usual club and on the top balcony (basically an old cinema and now a dirty sweaty hardcore club). Messing about and up to no good, we were approached by the 2 of the biggest things id ever seen. (the size of these brutes is subject to debate...they could have 2 ft tall or 10 ft, i have no idea).
Anyway, they knelt down beside us pulled out a cigar chopper thing and asked for a hand. Them being huge and us being kids we did what we were told. They took a finger of my mate and put it in the chopper thing and asked for our money and drugs.
On acid... well what can i say...we basically s**t our pants, started crying and gave em everything including our shoes! We were 3 terrified kids on the worst ever trips from that point. We left quickly, hid for a bit and cried in each others arms wishing to come down.

Daft but a horrible experience. They were probably our age, our size and just trying to mess with our heads. We on the other hand just threw what we had at em and ran off! Who knows!

My advice never get mugged on acid.

Also been mugged by 2 ladyboys whilst off my head on tablets about 12 year ago in gran canaria. Never admitted that one to my mates! They never got away with anything... except my pride!

Again years ago... '98/'99 me and the ex drove across europe on a pilgrimage to Berlin for the Love Parade rave... got robbed of all our money and drugs we had for the trip (£500). I didnt really get robbed but thats what i told the ex. My wallet actually fell into the chemical toilet whilst i was trying to find a key to snort with in my pocket! When we split i gladly told her the truth... still ran away tho, she was lethal!