• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

bay area pill report discussion

redsky1718

Bluelighter
hey if you from the bay area CA what was your last pill you taken/ kind color and how was it/ report.?

Last edited:
Last two I took were Green and the Blue mickey mouse heads. The green were very clean, no comedown at all, while the blue were probably adulterated with speed or something of that sort. It took me like 2 hours to fall asleep on those.

uhh hmm,
first time i had a purple dragonfly pokeball, not sure if its cuz it was my first time or cuz it was a bomb pill but it took about 25 minutes to kick in. i was -rolling- from about 2:00-7:00pm. by 7 i just had a slight afterglow. if u come across these i would deffinitley reccomend them.

second i had a white euro pokeball, it took about 10 minutes to hit, not as strong as the dragonfly but it was still fun, but my roll was destroyed by my friend who had taken a white ghost pokeball and she was freaking out so i had to babysit her and it completely sobered me up. so idk what to tell ya on that one.

andd tonight i will be doin a green dollar sign pokeball, and railing 1/2 a molly. so ill repost tomorrow and let ya know how it went:)

Not in the bay in south cali tho mostly pokes coming through and all good.. but lately there is red playboys & white lolli's and both are decent..

Im going to make a thread for southern california discussion because the bay area is MUCH differant.

Regional pill discussion version - THE SOUTHLAND CA

yellow butterfly pokeballll, they go really hard, definitely smackers... Everyone i knew that had these loved them.. you should hit me up if you from the bay :D

Last edited:
You live in the Bay man. Why are you wasting your time buying pills?

MDMA powder is like 1/3 the price it is elsewhere.

oops, gay :(, i can't respond to messages until i'm bluelighter status :(.. just click on my name and hit up my email account, gogogo :)

Any word on the purple pumas going around?

To consume or not to comsume..?

no dude i had those purple puma's many times there actually really good! i have done a good number of them if there domed on both sides i think they have red and blueish specke's there legit