Bassnectar anyone?

Bumpin Hot Right Now atm... not really bumpin though with my laptop sound card and shit earbuds. Injustice.

Just bought my ticket to his September show here in LA. It'll be my...5th(?) time seeing him? Idk, ive lost count, ha.

Hopefully his new album isnt as shitty as the stuff he's been releasing lately. It seems that after Cozza Frenzy he went a bit downhill, at least imo. Then again, nothing will beat Underground Communication, so I do suppose I haves my hopes up a bit too high for the stuff he releases, though it just seems that he hasnt been putting enough of himself into his music, rather just what the crowd wants to hear. Prove me wrong, Lorin!

Just bought my ticket to his September show here in LA. It'll be my...5th(?) time seeing him? Idk, ive lost count, ha.

Hopefully his new album isnt as shitty as the stuff he's been releasing lately. It seems that after Cozza Frenzy he went a bit downhill, at least imo. Then again, nothing will beat Underground Communication, so I do suppose I haves my hopes up a bit too high for the stuff he releases, though it just seems that he hasnt been putting enough of himself into his music, rather just what the crowd wants to hear. Prove me wrong, Lorin!

CF/Basshead was his pinnacle. I liked the wildstyle ep a lot, obviously encore was an "encore" to basshead/CF and that general style (I actually believe it to be a DIRECT encore to basshead).

I am very excited for his new album and TOUR! lol. I hope he adds a NYC date...he HAS to. I don't want to go to bass island but will prolly end up buying one...but $50 omfg. why lorin????

Lupe Fiasco and Z-trip are also playing with Bassnectar. If you wouldn't pay 50 bucks to see those three play you're insane. Lupe is a great performer and Z-trip is a legend.

Honestly, I was never a big fan of Lorin's albums, but his live sets definitely command respect. Coming from a musical background, I'll say that VERY few dj's are in the same category as him in terms of his live sets, but to be fair, he's been at this since the late 90's, lol. his remixes, perfectly exectuded timing shifts, etc are always spot on. Saw him for the first time at electric zoo last year, but then saw him when he came around here (albany) in april. I'm excited to see how Bisco is going to turn out now since tDB repented for fucking him last year by giving him a headlining spot

Lupe Fiasco and Z-trip are also playing with Bassnectar. If you wouldn't pay 50 bucks to see those three play you're insane. Lupe is a great performer and Z-trip is a legend.

Lupe fiasco sucks donkey penis and I've seen z-trip before-he's alright.

Lupe fiasco sucks donkey penis and I've seen z-trip before-he's alright.

You must just not like hip hop, because Lupe Fiasco is one of the most intelligent artists out there right now. What kind of music do you listen to? Gucci mane?

I'm about to purchase tickets to his Milwaukee show on September 29th :)

You must just not like hip hop, because Lupe Fiasco is one of the most intelligent artists out there right now. What kind of music do you listen to? Gucci mane?

I'm about to purchase tickets to his Milwaukee show on September 29th :)

You say that I must not like hip hop (false) then you continue to assume that I like SHITTY hip hop (also false). you confuse me.

Lupe- meaningful hip-hop
Gucci Mane- stupid gangster rap

You may not think there is a difference, but there is.

MOP is dope... DJ Premier for sure.

All about Nas, AZ, Wu Tang, Eminem, Jeru the damaja, Gangstarr, Big L, Deltron 3030, Mobb Deep. Lesser known shit like Brother Ali, Immortal Technique, Eyedea, Atmosphere, Sage Francis.

Check any of those out that you haven't heard of.

I've heard him referred to as "they" three times now this week. So annoying that these people go to electronic music shows just for the drugs or because it seems to be the thing to do lately. To some people it isn't about the music at all.

I've heard him referred to as "they" three times now this week. So annoying that these people go to electronic music shows just for the drugs or because it seems to be the thing to do lately. To some people it isn't about the music at all.

That's just how the scene is nowadays. I don't bother to spend my money going to raves since that scene is gone. Festivals is the way to go.

Really? Cause the stuff he's been coming out with has been a bore and a half. Hopefully you're right, I miss the old days of good Lorin.

Really? Cause the stuff he's been coming out with has been a bore and a half. Hopefully you're right, I miss the old days of good Lorin.

No shit. Gimme some crazy funky breaks with massive bass lines again and amazing melodies please! He needs to take some time and put out another album like MTU or Underground Communication. Those were sonic masterpieces.

Just got my mind friggen blown by his performance at electric forest..def the best set I've ever heard him throw down packed full of crazy unreleased tunes and the energy was something that words can't describe.

Got my tickets for the two day show in the ATL..Bassnectar/Pretty Lights headlining both nights, plus performances by Big Gigantic, Beats Antique, Bonobo, and SuperDre.

Also prolly gonna pick up some tickets for Bass Island..shit sounds incredible.

Bassnectar and EOTO sept 29. Can't think of two groups/artists that I would rather see right now... well I guess I could think of some.... :)