• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basic HEROIN Culture Questions

Glassine bags inside of small plastic bags.

<----------- Check out avatar for reference.

Last edited:
you really need to use the search engine, this is a frequent, and to be blunt, completely boring topic.

Threads have been merged due to content

^General Boringness

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in the Chi we get nice foil wrapped bags. I think it's just a midwestern thing, I'd kinda prefer the east coast wax paper stamp bag thing, but eh.

in bmore: capsules for scramble and vials or baggies for raw. usually the 1 inch big mini ziplocks heat sealed above the zip part. i know one guy who uses the corner of a sandwich bag twisted and tied insanely small and tight. or sometimes its broken off a biger piece and i wrap it in whatever i have on me at the moment.

medicine cabinet said:
in bmore: capsules for scramble and vials or baggies for raw. usually the 1 inch big mini ziplocks heat sealed above the zip part. i know one guy who uses the corner of a sandwich bag twisted and tied insanely small and tight. or sometimes its broken off a biger piece and i wrap it in whatever i have on me at the moment.

exactamundo.

The one time i did heroin it came folded in wax paper and was stamped with a red cartoon bomb.. kind of like a mario bomb. This was about 7 years ago in NYC

sealed wax bags. this way the powder doesnt stick to the packaging and you dont lose product. Gelcaps and foil always mean they've been stepped on and its someone just flipping wax bags/

For me, in the past, it was cut off squares from shopping bags, sometimes wrapped in tape. Just North of LA

I guess its nice because you don't need to have shitloads of bags around.

im on my second run, but i should be getting on suboxone tomorrow. i have to work 12 hours today and im so fuckin sick :(