• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Base question

Ive never seen base like that colour, only off yellow and pastey white like benzoriders pics, it looks interesting though, I want a taste :)

it looks interesting though, I want a taste

That, I will never understand? The only reason it's that colour and consistency is due to impurities.

Let's put it another way.

If someone were to mix together xylene, isopropanol, a bit of iodine, the reactant product phosphoric acid, and a few other non-active compounds such as meth dimers, the common impurity iodoephedrine, aziridine (extremly neurotoxic), it's decompostion intermediate 1,2-dimethyl- phenyl-aziridine or it's hydrolysis product P2P (which eats through plastic)... and then finally added 40% pure meth, would you be so keen?

Thing is, the stuff in the photo might not be much better :\

Splatt said:
I have injected orange base ranging from very watery (no crystals, just little bubbles) to very waxy and sticky. It seems to be all from the same cook, but he's pretty shit. Since it is a lot cheaper than ice and easier to get, I normally do this base when shooting meth.

The rush is pretty instant and can be intense, I normally do 2.5 points and this is like shooting maybe one point to 1.25 points of very pure meth crystals, but ice always takes longer to come on.

I don't know why it is orange but I will post a picture of the last batch injected.
This stuff is more rare to get than the waxy stuff, but it wasn't the greatest stuff. Had some bad side effects it usually doesn't have like heart palputations, worse comedown, bad random sharp body pains, very repressed breathing, nausea.

View attachment 3908 <<---- Click for bigger pic.

That is about 2.5 points, maybe a bit less. As you can see it was a bit of a prick to get out of the baggie, and requires a wash out to get all of it onto a spoon. It tastes a lot dirtier than ice would, and smells rank. I can't even describe the smell.

That's the grottiest looking gear I have ever seen, I'd avoid that if I was you, does'nt look too safe.

That looks rank. I have never seen base like that.

I am assuming that cook is a sloppy, sloppy, dodgy customer who has NFI when it comes to making amphetamines properly. I wouldn't touch it at all. If it is leaving marks that don't heal for a year, it suggests that it is causing large areas of tissue necrosis and impaired healing. That doesn't sound good AT ALL! And given that it doesn't cause an increased heart rate, I would question its constituents and wonder whether it really is an amphetamine.

It does raise your heart rate something shocking, on the peak you can't feel it though. It has a bit of a spun high to it, but changes from batch to batch. The stuff that caused a mark on my arm was because I accidently put a bit inside a muscle and this was over a year ago and was yellow dry gear.

When you break it down like that p_d hell no!@! heh, ill just stick to clean ice me thinks :)

phase_dancer said:
That, I will never understand? The only reason it's that colour and consistency is due to impurities.

Let's put it another way.

If someone were to mix together xylene, isopropanol, a bit of iodine, the reactant product phosphoric acid, and a few other non-active compounds such as meth dimers, the common impurity iodoephedrine, aziridine (extremly neurotoxic), it's decompostion intermediate 1,2-dimethyl- phenyl-aziridine or it's hydrolysis product P2P (which eats through plastic)... and then finally added 40% pure meth, would you be so keen?

Thing is, the stuff in the photo might not be much better :\

Talking about impurities. Some research chemicals can range from pure white to off-white, to yellow and even to pinky red. But they are all measured 99%+ purity with high performace liquid chromatography. The impurities are often oxygen and water from the atmosphere I think and don't change how the drug will interact with your body.

But in this case, that base I got is garbage and full of impurities. The dealer says the cook doesn't use pseudoepherdrine, but uses phenylephrine. I find this hard to believe as they released that drug as it still had some of the medical effects of pseudo while making meth impossibloe to synth from it.

^^^From what I gather, it isnt impossible to synth it; but adds a few more steps, making it less attractive to cooks. I'll try to find where I read it and post a link.

*EDIT*It was wiki. They dont quote a source though; so I cant be 100%*EDIT*

Splatt said:
I have injected orange base ranging from very watery (no crystals, just little bubbles) to very waxy and sticky. It seems to be all from the same cook, but he's pretty shit. Since it is a lot cheaper than ice and easier to get, I normally do this base when shooting meth.

That is about 2.5 points, maybe a bit less. As you can see it was a bit of a prick to get out of the baggie, and requires a wash out to get all of it onto a spoon. It tastes a lot dirtier than ice would, and smells rank. I can't even describe the smell.

Well, there's a handful of us on here, who maybe regrettably, have sampled many different kinds of base. Splatt, I've had stuff like in your photo bro and obviously, you're dead right the cook doesn't know what he's doing. :)

I've found that most base tends to be associated with backyard operations and small time domestic manufacture. The cooks clearly don't know much about chemistry and have probably been "taught" the "recipe" for making speed from a friend. Obviously no methods of product refinement are employed and I suspect a great deal of impurities are left in the final batch. Unreacted pseudoephedrine and it's byproducts and solvents are the main culprits. Moisture will also affect the consistency of the product. At times I have bought stuff that was completely liquefied!

I'm certain that whizz containing left over pseudo (and solvents, I guess) would cause a marked increase in heart rate and amplify the general toll it seems to take on the body and more specifically your cardiovascular system. As much as I'd like to think that I have never injected acetone or any other industrial solvent, I almost definitely have and likely more than I'm guesstimating.

The quality varies so much, some stuff is strong as fuck and other stuff is really weak. No one characteristic can be attributed to strength of the gear. Neither smell nor taste is reliable in determining purity.

I have had some stuff that literally ate through the bag and a few people I know claim that this is a sign of good quality base. Realistically, however, it's probably some fairly strong acidic impurity that likes the taste of plastic. :)

I very rarely shoot speed anymore, my health is far too important to me and if I do decide to have a taste, it's generally only a point or two of clean meth crystals. Nowadays I demand and get nothing but quality, you should too.

Ash.

Actually most base is Australia is methamphetamine, just as Ashley has already told us, normally full of impurities and industrial solvents.

*edit* meant for pkt

Care to back that up with something?

Not saying you're not right, but it would help.

Allright i've lived in Oz. Did base a number of times thinking it was ice. In my home country all the speed is this wet goo.

Splatt said:
where is this ? ^
My guess would be the UK, from memory what is sold as base over there is actually amphetamine.

Base is an unfinished product. If we all cast our minds back to 10 - 15 years ago, we all used to get either rocks or powder.

It would make sense that an unfinished product contains some nasty shit that probably shouldn't really be in there.

The other factor is that if a dealer sells 'base' (a wet product) it weighs more than if they were selling a finished dried powder/rock. This obviously means the cook/dealer makes more money more quickly. (A heavy unfinished product vs. a lighter, dried, finished product. You can do the sums)

Yeah so true. And dealers will even put a few units of water in a deal to make it heavier.