• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Banned from all methadone clinics in city not given administration detox

pirates_

Bluelighter
I must of done something bad to get black balled by all the clinics in the city huh. Well leaving the clinic I was almost run down by another patient I told him watch how he's Frickin driving we exchange words I blow him off he goes to his car and pulls an AK 47 out on me. I call the clinic to tell them what happened n for them to handle it cuz if this guy pulls that again I will defend my self. 2 hours later I get a call saying I'm being discharged for making a threat. Please reread this and tell me when I made the threat. Not only did they kick me out they kicked my friend who was sitting in the car who didn't do or say anything during the incident. I can't hack another rpund of methadone withdrawals and I can't survive anothrr 5 years as a junkie I have no veinsurance left to shoot up in so I have to stab myself over and over for hours to curb the discomfort which I know is going to get worse...Idk what to do..I have no idea who to turn to,,,the doctor runs all the clinics in the city all 2 of them and they informed me he would not accept me at any of them because of what happened I never even got a chance to tell my side everyone told them from what they saw that I didn't do anything blah I'm Frickin out this can't b legal man

I honestly would have called the police. My former girlfriend got into a verbal dispute with someone at the clinic and she filed a police report with the town and the clinic refused to help but in the end if it happened again she had the incident report which means they would have to listen to her.

In my experience go with the police not the clinic. The clinic will do whats in their best interest in a sense, what keeps things proceeding the smoothest. Since at the time my g/f was new to the clinic and the female in question had been there for years they werent about to kick a long term patient out over a new one. They didnt say that but somehow no one who worked there could confirm that a verbal altercation occurred in line... and believe me it did. So we just showed up with the police report and she said if it happens again she will call the police and have them come through the front doors because we arent drug addicts and thus do not care about police. We are not part of the drug scene and frankly i would prefer everyone in the clinic knows if they mess with me i will call the police, that is what adults in a civilized society do... maybe it doesnt always work out and maybe we have a skewed view but call the police next time and tell them your being threatened, that gets shit going.

If the other guy called before you its your fault but if you call first its theirs... first one to the police wins. I would always remember that if you are trying to be clean. But i do feel for you i really do its hard when its all he said this or that with no real witness, i was astounded our clinic was trying to say it didnt happen or the police would have been there that day. Yeah right i was fucking there i saw the whole thing and they were trying to say it didnt happen and the reason was if it did the police would have been called. They also said if she wanted the other girl removed she would need a formal restraining order, the point wasnt to force someone out of the program just make it so they never interacted again. I was more worried my former g/f, with a history of emotional and physical abuse, would take like a decade of torment out on this poor skinny drug addict i knew in high school. I wasnt worried for her safety as much as the other girl like "dear god she is going to break that girls jaw i can feel it"