Ban appeal

The_jizz

Ex-Bluelighter
So basically I'm pharcyde. You people know what I've been banned for.

I was banned for repeat misconduct, racism basically. Now I haven't had an infraction for racism in quite some years. They're all expired. Go ahead and look if you haven't already.

Now on to the evidence. Before you all delete it lol. If you look at the sequence of posts that led to mine, you'll see it was all harmless banter. Look again at what my reported post was. Yep a kid eating a watermelon. Nothing racist about that, somebody made it racist.

Basically I'm here to overturn my ONE MONTH ban. Even tho I've never seen a ban reversed in all my 13 years here. I feel I've been banned unfairly and I want it reversed.

So basically I'm pharcyde. You people know what I've been banned for.

I was banned for repeat misconduct, racism basically. Now I haven't had an infraction for racism in quite some years. They're all expired. Go ahead and look if you haven't already.

Now on to the evidence. Before you all delete it lol. If you look at the sequence of posts that led to mine, you'll see it was all harmless banter. Look again at what my reported post was. Yep a kid eating a watermelon. Nothing racist about that, somebody made it racist.

that image was overtly racist and you know it. you've received countless warnings and infractions over the years for racist content. you've thus been invited to change your behavior in this regard many times. i've personally written you pms and asked you to tone it down. but you've made your choice.

the infraction was warranted and the ban stands.

also, you know as well as i do that alt. accounts are forbidden. from the blua: "Specifically, you may not:...register multiple accounts ("alter egos");"

i'm going to ban this alt. but not infract you for it - that would trip a 3 month ban and i'm not a dick. you got a break here. see you in a month.

if you'd like to discuss this further, do not create another alt. account - send an email to [email protected]

Even tho I've never seen a ban reversed in all my 13 years here.
i've never seen the taj mahal but i'm pretty sure it really exists. plenty of bans have been reversed. the fact you've not seen it happen is irrelevant.

alasdair

Last edited: