• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Bad trips?

Aidenski

Bluelighter
So this one night i had a party, and i took a pill, it was a blue dolphin (thats all i know it for because its what it looked like xD) So all is well, im buzzing went on for afew hours, then i started to come down. So i took another half. within like 30 mins of taking that, we decided to put on a strobe light inside.

I freaked out, i was like "WTF IS THAT SHIT" and then i went inside to inspect it, and then went back outside to chill. and then for some reason i started clenching myself and rocking backwards and forwards... i spose you could use the term (scattered) i lost complete control over my body.. it was so strange... people were talking to me, in my head i wanted to reply to them and i could have.. but i couldnt speak.

Was very strange, my bro came outside wearing a plain white mask and it scared me, i couldnt look at him i was getting freaked out. So i went inside then i saw my friend and he was wearing a jumper with a black panther on the back, and when i saw that i got freaked out and almost cried... then i went and sat down on the couch and started getting angry at my stero and my lights in the ceiling... i was like "wtf you looking at, you wanna fight me" in my head... eventurely the effects wore off and i was back to norm...

So this is my story, anyone know what the fuck happened to me.. lol or what caused this? usually i just float around on a mad high and hug everyone and dance.

My friend reported similar things from a pill once.. His is the only other time I've heard of this happening off a pill though. I'm gonna go with the obvious and say it might have been something in the pill, as you didn't check with a testing kit or anything.

Maybe could be meth because of the agression (wanting to fight things...lol) but i would prob trip too if people were runnin around with masks and wearing jumpers with black panthers and shit....

i hallucinate almost every time im on E, is that normal? even when im coming down, the next day after i wake up i see shapes and have a effed up thought process.

As can easily be seen from the answers.................the best anyone can do is guess and there will be a bazillion different guesses............hence why we dont allow what was in my pill type threads.

It is just another example of why we push for people to use test kits.

Its the only way really.

Got an Ecstasy question? Click here for comprehensive assistance.

After thinking about it, my theory of what was in the pill is meth+MDA. Meth to cause the psychosis and aggression, and MDA to cause the hallucinations to fuel the psychosis.

MDA, though similar to MDMA (ecstacy) is less 'speedy' than MDMA. To make its seem more like MDMA, meth is often combined with MDA to make it more speedy.

To the OP:

http://www.eztest.com

Coupon Code: BLUELIGHT

Get the EZ-Test Complete. With the coupon code, it's the best bang for your buck. With you having one, your friends will also love you, as you'll be able to tell them what in the latest batch of "stuff" going around.

Be Safe!! Let us know how it goes for you next time!

Last edited:
^^^ What they (and our fabulous ED mods) said! :)

Get a testing kit! You'll wonder how you lived without it. :D

HEY! I think I've got the same pill. Did these blue dolphins look anything like this:

type "http: double slash" in front of the links
img178.imageshackus/img178/4615/doplihn1nx2.jpg
img178.imageshack.us/img178/6062/doplihn2nn9.jpg

They're also called blue dolphins around here though they aren't being sold anymore. I've been holding on to them since march.

I have tested them with the Marquis reagent and the result was dark purple with black around the edges. No bubbles.

What strikes me is that a friend of mine has taken them as well (2 pills on 2 diff. occasions) and he said the same thing about the aggression thing. He felt like he fighting people for some reason. :! No hallucinations though!

Judging from its subjective effects and the test kit results I'd say this is a pill with mostly MDMA and some speed mixed in (which causes the aggression).
I'm not gonna go with the MDA theory as word usually gets out when there's a pill containing only that substance (usually it's regarded as positive.. strangely enough). It's just that MDMA gets more psychedelic the higher the dose (it gets partially converted to MDA in your body) and taking a booster dose may lead to a bad trip in this case.

Just take one pill and call it a night.

Also found this Belgian (my country) PILL REPORT:

pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9799

The guy speaks Dutch. He writes the pill gives him lovey and social feelings, and that it takes longer than normal for the feeling to go away. Smoking weed with the pill gave him trippy feelings and visuals.