• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bad decision?

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
Ladies and gents, hello.

Let me start off by saying that I'm well aware of my stupidity and recklessness.
If you do feel to rip me a new one, please do so via PM, so this thread can stay ON TOPIC.
Which again is not my stupidity, but the results, possibilities and possibly fatalities.
Cheers. =D

I've been using suboxon (intranasal) for a few months - very spaced out, 24 mg over the course of 4 months.
Probably 8 of the these last two weeks. My grandfather passed and my reaction is drugs.

I know how fucked up this is, again, tell med I'm an idiot, just do so via PM. Thank you.

I used it this saturday and sunday, in dosages higher than usual, cause I need a break.

So, today, out tryin' to cop some Lyrica to ease the withdrawals from both the Subutex and a weekend of MDMA, as I have a work to attend to.
I got offered H. I'm always offered H while coping, and always said no. This time, though, I caved.
The junkie in me went cool, while the sane side of me went, so you are mentally challenged.

I ate a 2mg clonazepam around 15.45 (it's now 20:24 here), came home with the dope and decided I probably shouldn't since I've got c-pam racing through me.
2mg used to fuck.me.up, while now, I feel a slight calm and nothing more.

I had approx. 35mg of an OX80 (european OC80 as I've understood it), which I crushed up and shot down with some lukewarm water.

Two hours later, I did what I said I probably shouldn't do.

I did a what would be half a match-head, maybe less, of H, snorted.

One hour later, and I feel good, a bit euphoric, pulse a 64, but in no way close to the feeling of being down on sub or even tramadol.

I'm I in the risk of overdose still?
I've got naloxon, one of those syringes you shoot up your nostrils.

I'd appreciate an answer with being told what a jackass I am.
I know this is an HR forum, and people care about each other, but comments like "you'll get hooked", facepalms and all that condescending shit - please leave it at the door.

EDIT: Sorry about the long post, the occasionally bad english- I just feel good and happy.
And no, I'm not doing more H today seeing as i have to get up towmorrow.

Ladies and gents, hello.

Let me start off by saying that I'm well aware of my stupidity and recklessness.
If you do feel to rip me a new one, please do so via PM, so this thread can stay ON TOPIC.
Which again is not my stupidity, but the results, possibilities and possibly fatalities.
Cheers. =D

I've been using suboxon (intranasal) for a few months - very spaced out, 24 mg over the course of 4 months.
Probably 8 of the these last two weeks. My grandfather passed and my reaction is drugs.

I know how fucked up this is, again, tell med I'm an idiot, just do so via PM. Thank you.

I used it this saturday and sunday, in dosages higher than usual, cause I need a break.

So, today, out tryin' to cop some Lyrica to ease the withdrawals from both the Subutex and a weekend of MDMA, as I have a work to attend to.
I got offered H. I'm always offered H while coping, and always said no. This time, though, I caved.
The junkie in me went cool, while the sane side of me went, so you are mentally challenged.

I ate a 2mg clonazepam around 15.45 (it's now 20:24 here), came home with the dope and decided I probably shouldn't since I've got c-pam racing through me.
2mg used to fuck.me.up, while now, I feel a slight calm and nothing more.

I had approx. 35mg of an OX80 (european OC80 as I've understood it), which I crushed up and shot down with some lukewarm water.

Two hours later, I did what I said I probably shouldn't do.

I did a what would be half a match-head, maybe less, of H, snorted.

One hour later, and I feel good, a bit euphoric, pulse a 64, but in no way close to the feeling of being down on sub or even tramadol.

I'm I in the risk of overdose still?
I've got naloxon, one of those syringes you shoot up your nostrils.

I'd appreciate an answer with being told what a jackass I am.
I know this is an HR forum, and people care about each other, but comments like "you'll get hooked", facepalms and all that condescending shit - please leave it at the door.

EDIT: Sorry about the long post, the occasionally bad english- I just feel good and happy.
And no, I'm not doing more H today seeing as i have to get up towmorrow.

If it was an hour later and you were still able to type this post then I'd say you are not going to suddenly go over now.

That being said, it would be a very bad idea to use any more of ANY type of CNS depressant for a little while as that may be enough to send you over.

Now for the rant about how stupid and reckless you've been...(just joking :))

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather...my sincere condolences.

If it was an hour later and you were still able to type this post then I'd say you are not going to suddenly go over now.

That being said, it would be a very bad idea to use any more of ANY type of CNS depressant for a little while as that may be enough to send you over.

Now for the rant about how stupid and reckless you've been...(just joking :))

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather...my sincere condolences.

I just went to bed, feeling a bit warm and fuzzy. Might give it a go some other day, but it was rather meh.
And I'm not sure I wanna keep on tryin' it until that 'meh' becomes 'wow'.

Hahaha- my sister gave me an earfull this morning when I told her. Reckless and stupid is compliments compared to what she said.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

All the best

For some reason I always preferred gabapentin to pregabalin for opioid withdrawal. They both work pretty well though.

For some reason I always preferred gabapentin to pregabalin for opioid withdrawal. They both work pretty well though.

Yeah definately. The number 1 unbearable effect of opiate withdrawal for me personally is that horrible over production and oversenstitvity to adrenaline that makes you want to crawl out of your skin.

Pregabalin, clonidine and a small amount of a benzo make the difference between withdrawal being uncomfortable and unbearable IMO. I've withdrawn with these meds and I've also withdrawn with no comfort meds at all and the difference is huge.

2 weeks of these meds should be enough to get anyone of opiates (exception maybe methadone and subs). You may not even need to take any time off work (I didn't)

Agreed, although if someone has gone about it properly (and tapered sufficiently) acute withdrawal from buprenorphine and methadone actually doesn't last more than 1-2 weeks. If they just jumped off a high dose without taper, than yes indeed, it can last for what seems forever :(

You're absolutely right about the comfort meds though. It is AMAZING what a difference they make in terms of making the entire process more manageable.

I am getting ready to deal with kicking kratom after using it more than I should have for about six months. I took 1,800mg of gabapentin (nothing else, just that) the other day to see if it would allow me to easily go with craving kratom, and it totally amazed me how well it worked. I expected it to help of course, but it was still pretty cool/relieving. With some clonidine, more gabapentin, some kind of sleep med and CBD I have a no idea it's going to be quite manageable getting off. It isn't as difficult as the more common opioids, but it still sucks enough to warrant comfort meds.

I expected it to help of course, but it was still pretty cool/relieving. With some clonidine, more gabapentin, some kind of sleep med and CBD I have a no idea it's going to be quite manageable getting off. It isn't as difficult as the more common opioids, but it still sucks enough to warrant comfort meds.

TPD is the expensive CBD oil you can get at a decent head shop in states that is fully recreational yet the same CBD you could get in say CO, minus any THC of course?

Agreed, although if someone has gone about it properly (and tapered sufficiently) acute withdrawal from buprenorphine and methadone actually doesn't last more than 1-2 weeks. If they just jumped off a high dose without taper, than yes indeed, it can last for what seems forever :(

You're absolutely right about the comfort meds though. It is AMAZING what a difference they make in terms of making the entire process more manageable.

I am getting ready to deal with kicking kratom after using it more than I should have for about six months. I took 1,800mg of gabapentin (nothing else, just that) the other day to see if it would allow me to easily go with craving kratom, and it totally amazed me how well it worked. I expected it to help of course, but it was still pretty cool/relieving. With some clonidine, more gabapentin, some kind of sleep med and CBD I have a no idea it's going to be quite manageable getting off. It isn't as difficult as the more common opioids, but it still sucks enough to warrant comfort meds.

I wae once prescribed 180mg methadone by a pain clinic ad cut off cold turkey....the withdrawls were indescribable and went on for over 6 months..

That was hard man.

TPD is the expensive CBD oil you can get at a decent head shop in states that is fully recreational yet the same CBD you could get in say CO, minus any THC of course?

I’m not sure what you’re comparing here, but CBD products can be pretty shady when they aren’t lab tests. It isn’t unusual for products advertised as having 1000mg CBD and no THC to really only have a couple hundred mgs and then also THC.

I get the slightly pricier CBD stuff with a little THC from medical dispensaries, because it seems like the quality is significantly higher AND I only get stuff that has been lab tested (more expensive but worth the extra cost IMO because you really know what you’re getting).

Last weekend I got 21:1 and 18:1 crumble type concentrates that have been really quite useful. Today I may try getting one of the those precooked vape atomizers with CO2 CBD oil, but I don’t expect that to work quite as well as just using an oil pipe and crumble type concentrate.

I wae once prescribed 180mg methadone by a pain clinic ad cut off cold turkey....the withdrawls were indescribable and went on for over 6 months..

You can order CBD online in the states and it’s generally legal, but again it isn’t as high quality as a dispensary from what I Here. In some recreational states you still need a prescription to get high potency extracts, especially if they also have a little THC in them (a little THC seems to make CBD work more effectively, but only a little unless one is trying to get baked or need it more for pain).

That was hard man.

What they did to you is extremely unethical, and even potential grounds for a lawsuit. No reason for anyone to have to suffer like that.

Last edited by a moderator: