Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad dates/hookups

footscrazy

Bluelight Crew
I know you have some stories!

Lets hear about your worst, most awkward or terribly embarrassing date/hookup you have ever had.

I have had some shockers. I went on a date with one guy who wanted to show me he could play the guitar and sing. He sat down and began playing this incredibly soppy song with lyrics he'd written himself - about his ex girlfriend. While playing he broke down in tears and told me he'd written it for his ex, and sung it to her before proposing. Awkward.. :\

Your turn. Please share a juicy one ;)

Last edited:
This one time a bird was swooping the park and scared off all the children
It's so weird wanking in an empty park..

I went on a blind date once. Organized through my mum and the sister of the guy who she met through a job she had to do for work (my mum did aged/disability home care at the time). Came about given I had been (happily) single for years and supposedly both parties involved didn't understand their great relative was remained single.
We spoke on the phone a few times beforehand then organized to meet in the city. We saw a show apart of the Melbourne Comedy Festival and then grabbed a drink afterwards. I recall at one point him saying something about ''those kids who party until 5am'' with disdain and I quietly thought about how I was one those people. He was like 30 or early 30s and I must of been about 22 or 23 - we were in evidently different life stages. Although the date had a contrived vibe too it (not surprising) the convo flowed easily enough, was had a bit of joke and got along well but it got a bit awkward when we parted ways at the end of the night. None of that ''speak to you/see you soon'' stuff. I can't remember I may or may not have given him a peck on the cheek to say goodbye. Guess I can't remember as it was a forgettable date lol! Maybe if I was older at the time it would of been more promising...
Some people may think omg can't believe you went on a blind date - and one practically organized by your mum! But so what at least I had the balls to give it a go %)

il remember this thread and if i ever get a date il report back

One that stands out in my mind was when I asked a workmates sister for a drink & we met at our local pub. Things were going swimmingly & there was a nice connection going on. I then made the mistake of going to the toilet saying "be back in a sec". I saw the pokie room & wandered in. Two hours & a couple of grand later I came back to an empty table with a napkin on it. The napkin had written on it (paraphrasing here as it was years ago) "Why would you leave me like that? I thought things were going fine & you could have told me you did not want to see me". Needless to say I felt like the worlds biggest cunt & did a real number on myself that night.

I saw my workmate a few days later & he said "I don't know what you did but she was pissed bro". I never saw her again & considering how much further I slipped down the path of insanity she had a lucky escape in reality.

Not exactly a bad date but memorable for all the wrong reasons for me.

Have a watch of catfish (the movie came first and now they are doing an MTV show about the same kind of thing). It's basically about people who (mostly) meet people on facebook and have online romances and then this host (Nev, who was the main guy in the catfish movie) organises them to meet up, and the results are sometimes pretty funny and awkward.

^ I watched a Dr Phil episode about that show. On Dr Phil there were three women who'd all been in online 'relationships' with the same guy they'd met on facebook. This 'guy' turned out to be a woman! She'd been scamming 20+ women pretending to be this hot bloke.

...don't judge me for watching Dr Phil ;)

il remember this thread and if i ever get a date il report back

a/s/l bebe? i've stalked your pictures in the lounge and i believe in miracles, do you? yousa sexy thang.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

stevenski said:
Things were going swimmingly

no SWIMMING! we know it's you;)

also, from one to another, steve is such an awesome name.

Last edited:
went on a date long ago - bought some new jeans for the occasion. the day after I noticed the large cardboard 'price tag' - still stitched on over the rear pocket - couldn't miss it really :eek:

Haha, that's not so bad CrayZ. I've noticed some whippersnappers keeping the tags on baseball type caps lately, perhaps it's a new trend I'm not up on..? :?

Speaking of embarrasment though, I had a big crush on a guy from uni a few years ago. I gathered up my courage to text him and ask him out for a date, and he said yes! I was so rapt that straight away I texted my friend, being ridiculously excited and telling her how happy I was that he'd said yes. I pressed send...and realised I'd accidentally just sent that text to him. I died inside at that moment :eek:

We still caught up, and he made a little joke about it. I was so embarrassed. I completely choked and just had to let that one go. I was already nervous as fuck around him, and after that I just don't think I could ever act normally around him again, haha...

the whole leaving the tags/stickers on their fitteds has been the "trend" for a fair few years now. looks fucking ridiculous if you ask me.

I went on a date with one guy who wanted to show me he could play the guitar and sing. He sat down and began playing this incredibly soppy song with lyrics he'd written himself - about his ex girlfriend. While playing he broke down in tears and told me he'd written it for his ex, and sung it to her before proposing. Awkward.. :\
Awesome!!!

Am I an arsehole for thinking the guy is a total loser?

amonth or so ago i got a girl i work with who was a first timer (to basically everything) give me a blowie

had to coach her through it, she kept coming up for air n trying to get kisses during n it was just all around the worst blow job ive ever had in my life n aside from what i just mentioned i dunno why it was so bad, it was just generally not good, i mean i nutted but im easy

n i realised that night that spankin it alone is in fact better then the worst BJ, who'da thunk it

n despite the fact that i let it be known from the very beginning i wanted nothin more then somethin physical she told me she did it hoping it would start a relationship, kinda knew goin into it thats what she wanted but i was very up front bout my intentions, didnt force the issue or anything, she asked to come over that night so i assumed she was in agreement with 'my terms of condition or whatever', then she spent the night uninvited but i didnt have the heart to kick her out n then she hogged the bed farted in her sleep n absolutely soaked my side of the bed when i went down on her ( n i love it when a girl gets really wet its hot n its an ego boost but this was insane) so i ended up sleeping on a fraction of my bed, with someone i didnt wanna sleep next to sleeping it a pool of her juices, next mornign she had to work early, set her alarm an hour n half before she had to be at work n tried to hit the snooze every ten minutes, after the 3rd time i told her im never gonna get back to sleep if she keeps doin that n that she should just go to work early, she lated told me she set her alarm at 7:30am for a 9:00am shift cuz she wanted to cuddle the next morning n was mad i told her to leave

only good thing bout the whole endeavor was that she gave me n ego boost gaggin on my avg at best sized penis

EDIT: oh yea n i just remember when i nutted she spit it out.....on my bed, in her defense it seemed more reactionary then intentional but regardless, bad form ladies, if you dont wanna swallow no prob but say somethin ahead of time cuz maybe im bein a dick but if your ok with goin down there i assume your ok with a mouthful of wasted babies

PS: i just reread my post n i think it makes me sound like kind of a dick but i assure you ima decent guy n treat ladies with respect but that was just a bad night

Last edited:
This lady had a 'pretty bad' online dating experience -

Online dating scam costs Adelaide woman $500k

A SOUTH Australian woman lost almost $500,000 to scammers in an elaborate online dating scheme and police warn these incidents are happening on a daily basis.

The victim, a 48-year-old southern suburbs woman, became the victim of dating scammers in late 2011.

"She met a man online and they began communicating through Skype. Over the next twelve months, she sent him approximately $80,000," Detective Inspector Greg Hutchins, Officer in Charge of SAPOL's Financial Investigations Section said.

"In late 2012, the victim was contacted by a person claiming to be a lawyer. The lawyer advised her that she had been a victim of a dating scam and that he could assist her in the recovery her money.

Over a number of weeks the victim provided in excess of $400,000 to the "lawyer" in an attempt to recover her initial money. In this instance, police believe the offenders are based overseas, possibly in Nigeria."

Cont -

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...laide-woman-500k/story-e6frea83-1226573387668

^^im sorry this happened to her

but what a dumbass to give some random internet stranger you are tryin to get into a relationship with 80,000 in the first place

id be hesitant to give a long time girlfriend 80,000$ (i mean hypothetically assuming i even had 80,000$ i most certainly dont)

i agree dumb people be dumb, dumb-ass's :|

those scammers should found and strung up by the balls/tits though imo. if they want to scam they should be targeting multinationals not average Jo..