View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bad Acid?

Kitty Ketamine

Greenlighter
So not too long ago I went on an acid trip with some friends. We got it from somebody who avidly uses his own product, so I was confident in the legitimacy. I ended up dropping 5 tabs, while my friends dropped 2 to 3 each. I had done LSD numerous times before, so I was not concerned. The come up was very pleasant and induced laughter, as to be expected, but following the come-up, everybody's trip started to get uncontrollable. A huge body load was felt, one that was too intense for acid (I have taken up to 7 tabs before) and then we all became very paranoid and nervous without anything to influence it. We tried smoking some weed to see if it would change the trip, but it did nothing to us at all. We consistently had to change the place we were chilling at because we got so uncomfortable with our location after about 2 minutes of being there. Sleep was also impossible, but it usually is for me on any sort of hallucinogen. The trip was nothing that I would consider a very bad one, but I had never had so much trouble controlling a trip, whether it be lsd or salvia. So, my question is, was this simply just a bad trip due to negative vibes in the room, or where we given a research chemical? It was not bromo-dragon fly or DOB, as the trip lasted for about 10 hours. But could this have been tabs with small doses of 25i on them? No one tasted anything particularly bitter when dosing up, but could this be because there was such a small amount of NBOME on the tabs? Keep responses friendly, and informative. If you have nothing intelligent and purposeful to say, just don't say anything. :p

"What did I take threads" aren't allowed.

You should use reagent tests. If you had LSD, the dosage of LSD available ranges from almost none - >400ug per blotter. With new batches of drugs you should begin with an allergy test of 1/2 dose or less. Let your tolerance subside then consume larger amounts. I learned this the same way.

Prohibition creates this danger and doesn't effectively decrease drug use. Drugs sold in unregulated black markets have unpredictable purity, dose, and content. This jeopardizes public health. With LSD accidental overdoses aren't normaly physically dangerous. Misrepresented or misdosed 25I NBOMe, opiates, and stimulants could be.

Welcome to bluelight.

It could have been LSD, or it could have been a research chemical like you posted. Nobody here is going to really know what it was that you and your friends took, and 'Which drug did I take?' threads are not allowed.

Next time unless you know what the drug is that you're taking don't take high doses of it. Or just take mushrooms instead?

Last edited: