• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Baclofen W/D and insomnia?

Pandaman77

Greenlighter
Hey. New here, quick question. I’m not really one to mess with drugs but recently dx’d with degenerative disc disease and severe muscle spasms as a result. Doc put me on 20mg three times a day. Started off just taking 1-2 a day and muscle spasms got worse and was taking 2 at a time twice a day. Ran out about 4 days ago. I’ve always used 60mg of Temazepam for sleep. Responsibly. Finding that since I’m off the Baclofen the temazepam is only working for 4-6 hours vs the normal 8 hours of rest id usually be getting, could this be a result of Baclofen w/d and should I wait it out? I’d rather not mess with the temazepam which was working quite well for me up until it seems like this point.

is insomnia a side effect of Baclofen w/d?

I had horrible withdrawals frombaclofen
I couldt hardly walk massie headache anxiety had to go back on
i read online aout a elderly woman being stopped cold turey as baclofen ist 2addictive" and sh had hallucinations and shit tillshe dosed in couple days
luckily the withdrawals onlylast about a week and cutting down slowly aint bad with bacs

Yeah. I’m just trying to see if my sleeping meds have taken a complete shit on me or is this from the Baclofen? I’ve been on temazepam for 2 years at the same dosage with no problems. Seems like since I stopped taking the Baclofen I’ve been getting crazy dreams when I can sleep, like horrific dreams that wake me up and then once I’m awake I stay awake. I’d wake up before on my temazepam but could always get right back to sleep. Also been getting periods where I feel super flushed and hot. Is this Baclofen w/d?

if so I think I’m done with it. I know I’m a moron for taking more than prescribed but I was just trying to make it through the holidays without my back muscles locking up.