• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Back stabbers

EyesSizeOfTheMoon

Bluelighter
I know when you live the life of using drugs, you're bound to get into some trouble whether it be from getting caught, problems with money/the dealers, friends (or supposed friends) and so on. I don't get why the people I trust the most would even do something to me when I absolutely didn't do anything to make them feel like they had to do such a thing. Like today for instance (earlier this morning) I called my friend D to get some mollies for me. She was with our other friend F who had a connect for acid so I ended up telling them to come over so I could buy a stamp and two of those mollies. So my friend F tells me that he can go get it for me since the dealer doesn't like unknown people coming over his place, which I understand because that is a very normal thing thats happened a lot to me.

I ended giving him the money which is what I saved up for two weeks for tonight considering its Halloween and I wanted to party my ass of with them actually (F and D). We even planned on having a costume party and having a blast and everything. It has been pretty much half the day from morning when I talked to them til now tonight, calling them/texting, with no answer. Mind you they told me on their way here that their guy is all set to give it to them and he lives close like 4 blocks away. The last call to F I could of sworn he forward it since it usually rings more than 3 times.

I'm the type of person to always help out my friends whenever they need me and I never have problems with any of them because I do believe in peace. Its just not me to be getting into problems with anyone unless they start it or I really need to get into some stupid drama that involves me. Me and F even talked about that we got each other when he came over like we were best friends you know? I told them if they wanted me to spark em up for going through that trouble then I would cause I know they didnt have to go through that mission for me. I feel like right now they're laughing or something because they took advantage of me and spending the money on whatever they wanted to use it for. I cant think of any reason why they feel like I was just some idiot to steal money from when I've known them for so long.

I guess people just see me as an easy target because I'm so friendly and outgoing, but not naive. I wouldn't of trusted people like that if I knew them for only a month for example. Its like I barely even have friends to begin with. I dont know why but people just dont seem to cling on me as much as they would the rest of their other friends. I mainly just talk to F, D, and a few other people closely now. Now its like I have to lose those two for something so stupid. Basically I have no one in my life to talk to or anything now that this happened. It only makes me feel worse thinking this is how my life is going to be. With no one or having users/assholes in my life only to use me when its convenient for them. I know I'm only 17 going on 18 and still have my adult years to move and make new friends in my career or college but I know I'm going to still be using drugs, even heavier now, if I'm going to be of no importance to anyone. Just in general people apart from my drug world people don't seem to see more than an acquaintance. Anyone feel the same? I feel like total shit right now.

To summarize a couple of your friends went off to score some drugs for you and are a couple hours late?

Last edited:
Like the whole fucking day. My friend said his guy or whatever told him to come over his place to get it and that F will come back in no less than 5 minutes. Obviously they took it because he kept forwarding my calls really obviously. I know I shouldn't be doing it period but I dont know I just feel like shit that my own best friends are doing this

if it cost you a few quid to see that they wernt good friends, thats not a bad deal. its happened to me before with a few hundred

Higher asshole ratio in the drug scene?

To be honest, maybe Ive been out of the drug scene for 2 long, but I have no idea what "Mollies" are?

Anyway, I didnt have problems with true friends ripping me off til I started using harder drugs like coke, etc. Then I quickly realized that MOST of the people involved in regular usage of heavier drugs DO NOT MAKE GOOD FRIENDS!:p

I basically stuck to myself, and didnt get close to any of those people, and I just kept mainly hanging around other friends who only smoked pot and drank beer, and kept my usage of heavier drugs a secret from them....

There are unfortunately assholes involved in the drug scene. I dont hang around any of them anymore, so Im lucky, but I do run into assholes here on this site, cause this is a drug forum.... But I can just walk away from the computer, and spend time with real, intelligent, mature friends, so I dont let it bother me!

To be honest, maybe Ive been out of the drug scene for 2 long, but I have no idea what "Mollies" are?

I'm pretty sure Mollies or 'Molly' is pure (or relatively pure) MDMA capsule.

Hey OP if you have money to spare, just tell your friends if they buy the drugs WITH THEIR MONEY and bring it to you, you will give them a 20$ or whatever for their troubles (depending on how much $$ worth of stuff they are getting you.)

This works for me when I can't find anything myself, and I will ALWAYS have someone to go get me stuff and bring it to me, because most everyone is willing to get some easy money to fill up their gas tank or get cigs or beer or whatever. It's worth it for people to be straight up and not try and fuck around with me, saves me the headache of having friendships ruined over greed/addiction/what-have-you.

I got someone right now calling all around to find me some painers, and if he comes through I'll give him 50$ for his trouble, but this is a larger deal. If not I will just wait a day or two and get it myself.

People are always cool with me if I am real cool with them.

Last edited:
I mean I care about the money you know but thats not the real issue. Its the principle. The fact that I had no beef with them and they would go and do something like that. By the way, that day his friend ended up calling me from F's phone saying "thanks for the money, now you owe me less" for this stupid situation about his car which is a long story and not my fault -.-

Anyways I guess at least I know what type of people they are now and look at it as more of a lesson to keep watch of who you're dealing with.

rule of thumb, if you cant go to the guys house, the guy probably doesnt exist. i cant even count how many times this has happened to me or someone i know. I got took for 300 once, 450 another time, needless to say, no more fronting the dough. what drugs do your friends use?

We're the types that pretty much try everything, you know, just to have fun and try new stuff out like coke, E, acid, shrooms, pot, xanax, other stuff. Just not the harder shit like heroin or meth or whatever you know. I know when you start hanging out with people who do other stuff than pot it becomes more of what you see in the movies. I just NEVER would of thought this would happen cause they're my closest friends. How horrible is it to find out that the closest people in your life are your worst enemies? It just makes me look at humanity so negatively that they have to subject themselves to lower scums just to have their own fun or side with someone else instead of looking out for your buddies.

This isn't the only time ive been used for drugs, or just shit in general. I can tell you now my guard is way up there now :(

hope you can get in touch with them and figure out what happened, at least get your money back if they are indeed your "friends."

ive been screwed over plenty too, and it sucks. thats why I never buy drugs off of clowns, and I never let clowns buy drugs for me. I make all my own connects because of clowns that try to middleman you or get you cheap shit and make off with your money.

I especially hate when people say they can buy you BOMB drugs, and they end up getting you expensive shitty drugs because they are such a clown they just dont know what theyre doing. Or like when someone says they have "acid" and then they pull it out of a fully exposed magazine with the tabs touching the paper, in a 98 degree humid ass room. Fucking CLOWN! I wouldnt pay 2 dollars for your "acid"

Shit happens, definitely a better price than $300 to find out your friends are clowns.

That happens alot around here clowns .They say ohh i know where the best is killer.Just front me the money ill b back in a flash then..You never see them or they avoid you.If you mess with shit .The sayin is you will get shit back! Roxies rule this place and every dog for himself.If your 18 and mess with drugs you will go through this more .Because addiction will rip and tear peoples hearts and souls out.I have seen drugs destroy peoples lifes . wealth ..etc lost some decent people to death..I myself love to get high just try to keep space and your doing good if u saved for 2 weeks.Then get let down but thats drug life ..You never truly know anybody .:!.DARKSIDE:X

I mean I care about the money you know but thats not the real issue. Its the principle. The fact that I had no beef with them and they would go and do something like that. By the way, that day his friend ended up calling me from F's phone saying "thanks for the money, now you owe me less" for this stupid situation about his car which is a long story and not my fault -.- :(

If you dont mind me asking, what happened with the car? it sounds like they think you owe them money..

the way i would handle the situation, if for some reason you do owe someone, or at least the kid feels like you owe him, then let it go.

But if he is wrong, and you dont owe him shit.... then A- let it go and dont hang out with them any more. Because if you do, they will know that they can do it again. and every one else will know that they can punk you and you wont do shit. And this will happen more and more as your friends start to get more fucked up on harder drugs.

Or B- confront the kid, tell him to meet up with you, you gotta get your respect back. Throw some bows. be weary of them jumping you, bring a friend with you, but no weapons. even if you dont win, they will know that you are willing to stand up for your self. Thats all it takes most the time, to keep people from messing with you. thats how cats in jail get by

if they know they can get away with it, they will do it again. I promise you that.

Ok, now I really feel like Ive been out of the drug scene for a looong time....What
the hell are "Roxies" and "Painers"???:|

Anyway.... I wouldnt let it get you down that these douchebags screwed you a bit. Everyone gets it eventually when it comes to drugs! Besides, I used to hang around with several different circles of friends, and in the early 90's, I met this Dead head guy named Adam. He had a whole circle of hippy Dead-head friends.
Even though they were supposed to be close friends, they would screw each other over all the time! I had to be leery around them at first, cause you never knew when they'd try to screw you too, but I made sure to make an impression that let them know not to fuck with me, and I never fronted anyone any $$ either when I was around that group. But I'd see them sell each other bogus shrooms, bogus acid, etc.! There was no real trustworthyness at all among them!
But Adam was always cool with me so.....

I'd never met a group of people as potentially sketchy and dishonest as they were, and I'm glad MY closer friends were never that way.

When your in the drug scene long enough you will get burned. Everyone gets their turn in the barrell be it getting ripped off? Or busted or whatever. Its inevitable.

rule of thumb, if you cant go to the guys house, the guy probably doesnt exist. i cant even count how many times this has happened to me or someone i know. I got took for 300 once, 450 another time, needless to say, no more fronting the dough. what drugs do your friends use?

i remember when it was just weed we were smoking. Nobody fucked anybody over. we all got high and had fun together. Then we all moved on to coke or meth or roxies, and shit changed. It was every man for himself. especially with the roxies. the city im from is addicted to them, litterally everybody from my town

I was in Florida this summer and last summer, and everybody in the town I was in was on Roxies. EVERYbody seemed to have a script. I never found any oxy while I was there but I got high on Roxies a lot. Turns out it was a good thing because when the OPs hit California I started looking for Roxies. I wouldn't have known about Roxies if I hadn't gone to Florida. Yea, almost everyone I met was on them, either because they had a script, or an aunt uncle or whoever had a script, and people were cold as ICE about buying and selling that stuff. I am not even friends with my friends in Florida anymore. They were too sketched out from Roxies.

'Give em enough rope' is what i say. If i lend someone a few quid and they don't pay me it's just a lesson hence i won't lend anyone apart from my cloesest more than £10 n if they don't pay me back then they have hung themselves n won't get anything from me again.

Theres no DARK side of the moon really, Matter of fact its all DARK!

Ok, i have just joined BlueLight this morning and i have read this page of blogs. I can truthfuly say that all of us are insecure in one way or another, and feel the need to do drugs as i did, and still do like the weekend warrior. Im alot older now and im finding to my surprise that i have developed quite a few ailments from partying hard when i was in my youth. I feel like i have lived a lifetime from all of the experiences that i have been through by looking for the people who had my drug of choice, all the walks of life that i had to deal with to get the drug, the danger i put myself through, and the money that i parted with. OH, and also with the cops too, and being locked up in different county cells, with all races and mentalities. Without giving the gruesome details of what i saw, had to do, effort that i automatically needed to put in to accuire my drug, and all the other factors that you all know that always go with the territory, it is the HARDEST job in the world!. Imagine if we all had this effort of motivation with a real normal job!:). WE WOULD ALL BE MILLIONAIRES BY NOW:). I am brand new here on this site, and have a enough of what happened to me in this lifetime to write a thick page book, but i can only write to this point in time for now, but i will be posting from time to time about this DARK existense of the drug world:). Thank you, and GOD bless. Opioidman7....

Welcome to Bluelight, Opiodman. I thought that was a treat for a first post.
What's "Southern New Jersey"? Is it a different culture there than in the rest of New Jersey?

I was staying in Interlachen.
I saw friends steal from friends.
Even friends who needed them for pain, like a friend I had that was getting chemo (I don't even know if he's still alive) got his stolen.
And friends for 10 years that had NO trust for one another.
It was really strange.

oc

Ok, now I really feel like Ive been out of the drug scene for a looong time....What
the hell are "Roxies" and "Painers"???:|

Anyway.... I wouldnt let it get you down that these douchebags screwed you a bit. Everyone gets it eventually when it comes to drugs! Besides, I used to hang around with several different circles of friends, and in the early 90's, I met this Dead head guy named Adam. He had a whole circle of hippy Dead-head friends.
Even though they were supposed to be close friends, they would screw each other over all the time! I had to be leery around them at first, cause you never knew when they'd try to screw you too, but I made sure to make an impression that let them know not to fuck with me, and I never fronted anyone any $$ either when I was around that group. But I'd see them sell each other bogus shrooms, bogus acid, etc.! There was no real trustworthyness at all among them!
But Adam was always cool with me so....

I'd never met a group of people as potentially sketchy and dishonest as they were, and I'm glad MY closer friends were never that way.

http://www.rxlist.com/roxicet-drug.htm

I dont know if i can post this link.. if its not ok delete this ..painers i think is the general term for all opiates.. but im a newbie ..hope this helps:)

roxi are i think almost pure OC ..

^Correct. Roxicet is just oxycondone with no tylenol, thus pure. Oxycontin is oxycodone without tylenol in a time-release formula. So in a sense oxycontin and roxicet are both "pure' forms of oxycodone.

Around here they call them 30 and Roxy ..and have heard people callin them blues. They come from florida .. And a few doctors local.Mostly Florida

ohh also PERK 30

Last edited: