• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

Bachelor of Health Sciences Naturopathy

Sixx_Psychonaut

Bluelighter
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
64
Hey everyone,

I have a fixation with pharmacology and asked my boss about a course I could go on to study. Since I have only a year 10 high school pass and went onto do a boilermaker apprenticeship and and then on to do a certificate 4 in AOD and work in that sector it would be hard for me to get into a pharmacology course with having to do VCE before hand so suggested that i end up doing a bachelor of health sciences naturopathy which I have just started and absolutly loving.

Wondering if anyone else is studying western hearbal medicine, Nautropathy or Traditional Chinese Medicine and why they picked it, what they are enjoying about it and where they are wanting to go on to do further studies or work?
 
Keep Your Grades Up! It’s Not Always Easy. And In The USA, Things Are So Cut Throat Competitive That Only 1 Out of Five Graduates Will Make It Into One Of The Higher Paying Professional Career Graduate Schools.
 
I hate to be one to say it but most of that herbal medicine stuff is bullshit.

I had family members who were into that and it cut their lives short. Granted they were old but one had a miserable death and should have gone for regular medical treatment. The other lost part of a leg and had her life shortened and more died a more miserable death.

Stick with real medicine and regular medical treatments.

I suppose if you are delusional and think that type of boarderline witch doctor medicine is real; then I highly suggest you get very good malpractice insurance and umbrella insurance. To cover you ass in case of lawsuits. Which are very likely.

Herbal medicine is no substitute for real medicine.
 
Top