• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Ayahuasca / Yage questions & also info on MAO's

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
1) How bad can the effects be from Hypertensive crisis? i personally think the site I'm looking at is trying to scare me personally & I don't believe what I've just read one bit.

2) Does this sound legit to people who have done Yage before? I always felt you boiled the whole lot together & drank it as one & now I'm being told something else?

"1) Add caapi vine to a pan of boiling water.
2) Simmer for 45 minutes.
3) Add honey, drink. You can chew some of the Syrian rue seeds also.
4) Add 4-5g mimosa per person, and all chacruna and/or chaliponga to a pan of boiling water.
5) Simmer for 45 minutes to one hour.
6) Add honey and drink.
7) Wait about an hour, watch the fireworks.

Please note, you are taking the two teas about an hour apart. It takes about an hour for the MAOI effects to happen, to make the DMT part of the second tea to work."

3) Is this true?

"MAOI's can linger in the body - do not use any of the previously mentioned drugs or foods for a few days after any ayahausca experience you might experience in person in the rainforest. If a MAOI is active in your system your body is not "destroying" unfamiliar compounds, like caffeine for example. So if on a MAOI you consume caffeine, instead of you getting a bit of a high which then calms down over time, as long as the MAOI is in effect, it will continue at its highest intensity. Whereas caffeine is relatively benign, if it isn't degrading in your body it can quickly cause many problems and a few cups of coffee or coke can be exceedingly dangerous. Furthermore, there are dangerous compounds which if not destroyed, like tyrosine in cheese for example, then it will stay lodged in your system and potentially kill you.

The part " So if on a MAOI you consume caffeine, instead of you getting a bit of a high which then calms down over time, as long as the MAOI is in effect, it will continue at its highest intensity." doesn't sound that bad to me, instead of having to drink several grams of Caffeine a day to keep away the headache I will only have to drink a few cups, sounds ok to me personally or am I making a HUGE mistake here?

Also I know this one may be a bit much for some on here but how does drinking a good dose of Yage compare to smoking 5-MeO-DMT & also N,N-DMT?
I've snorted & smoked 5-MeO-DMT which I found horrific, I've smoked N,N-DMT twice, each dose was around 65-70mg per hit so I'm not new to the DMT experience.

This sounds like your average ayabrew, Iv brewed the aya/maoi together and tripped….fuck it , go for it trip your face off..I personally like smoking it cause I tent to enjoy a super intense but short trip, on aya you’ll want to be careful with your dosing, I can imagine what kind of hell you’d be walking into with a breakthrough dose for hours