• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca while on Suboxone + Wellbutrin + Buspar?

Musmaro

Bluelighter
I'm sure this is not a wise combo but I need to know if there is a high risk factor for me ASAP. I'm currently on 150mg Wellbutrin, 10mg Buspar and 8mg Suboxone. Would it be safe to drink some ayahuasca in a bit? My buddy is coming over in a bit and he has not taken ayahuasca so I figured I would do it with him, but if there is a severe risk involved I may just trip sit. I took the rest of my meds several hours ago and I'm not sure how the strong the ayahuasca is anymore as it has been sitting in my freezer for about 2-3 weeks now. I'm just concerned about it considered the MAOI properties that ayahuasca has. Am I putting myself in any serious danger or should I be alright? Any insight on the matter would be appreciated.

i'm not too sure but...

wellbutrin acts a reuptake inhibitor for noradrenaline and dopamine, i dont think you would want to mix that with an maoi

Yeah, I decided against it. I already knew of the potential danger. I was more looking for actual insight from those with some real knowledge and perhaps some experience on the subject but thanks anyways. I'm currently tripsitting my buddy.

"if there is a severe risk involved I may just trip sit"

I'm glad to hear you're safe. It sounds like you need to take a little break from chemicals if your thought process has been ignoring known dangers.

"if there is a severe risk involved I may just trip sit"

I'm glad to hear you're safe. It sounds like you need to take a little break from chemicals if your thought process has been ignoring known dangers.
Looks like I should've never gotten into chemicals then. There's always a danger with them. :\

However, I do tend to avoid situations where those dangers are increased significantly.