• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Ayahuasca effects on meth

Whatever ...i would still rather have a jungle experience than a country club experience.I personally dont care where they perform their rituals ...how much they charge...and i didnt say they shouldnt work in country clubs...i questioned were they authentic shamans....not everyones a fkn shaman get off your high horse.Guess i am ignorant im also very cynical as well and ppl get exploited all the time.And they wernt accusations either they were questions about authenticity

Based in the fact youre not supporting, donating, hiring or remotely contributes to any chaman or a related organization, I suggest you to wait to share your opinion, until goes to the Brazil, Peru, Mexico etc be be part of it, and only when you get enough data,, then share your insights, anything else, before that, is based absolutely in your own personal fantasies and misconceptions, who cares
, or worth no ones time.

Be careful not to fall into disinformation either: with media coverage, shamanism in South America has become a new form of tourism and brings all kinds of scams.

From the most benign to the most dangerous: some people died during "ceremonies" carried out in bad conditions. There are downright specialized "tour operators" and I find it hard to understand how a "shaman" can manage to take care of 50 people during a ceremony. Some shamans told me that it was irresponsible supervise more than 10 participants.

Accidents have already taken place. There are also vulnerable people who have been abused under the influence of ayahuasca (rapes).

And these "healers" who are exported to Europe and make stops in different countries are often interested in profit and abandon people who feel bad after a ceremony...here is an example that had was published on BL a few years ago:

speed (meth) is psychedelic in it's own right to some extent.
a daily user should have major tolerance to psychedelics.

I have loved it and used it to slow time while in university.