View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Ayahuasca effects on meth

Pawaini

Bluelighter
I’m a meth daily user, a while ago my sister made this Ayahuasca sessions , everything was ultra fancy in a bright venue anyways the guy gave me the first dose and half hour after i was awake and every one tripping balls to the point I was afraid my sis could pas out, she was holding a bucket and agresiverly vomiting, I wanted to ask her if everything ok but the guy didn’t let me, a hour later I approached the guy and ask for more because I didn’t experimenting the thing, he gave me another dose and nothing, I asked for more and gave half dose, later the only thing I experimented was this long and tinny light hairs dancing into the air and then getting into peoples top on their heads that’s it.

Si i conclude Ayahuasca high it’s a the same leve to meth high.

Any thoughts?

Are you on any medication?
Some people just have a very high natural tolerance for some reason.

I’m not sure how I missed that part of the post.

@Pawaini Combining meth with ayahuasca is at the minimum very dangerous.
Thank you,m for the combo data, I didn’t know an as a totally fool asking for more after being binging on ice, may be those hair lights i saw a sign of brain damage, how scary is the idea of fatal OD or OD stroke.
I’m the guru of the contradictionist methodistic church, our church members while still thinking left half meth ounce, realize how terrorized is OD death, then calls to order another

My friends do the occasional bit of meth reckon it really pulls you out of an acid trip and you are almost sober. I imagine meth just in general dulls or stops psychedelics or like, the meth high overrides the trip.

every one tripping balls to the point I was afraid my sis could pas out, she was holding a bucket and agresiverly vomiting

Yeah, no.

Ayahuasca is DMT combined with MAOIs (old school anti-depressants) so that the DMT can be ingested rather than smoked.

It's not a party drug at all and vomiting is common, in fact it might be intended. This is stuff shamans in the Amazon do and they don't do it for fun.

A guy from Australia who I was on a forum with actually went over there and had it, and said it was like a nightmare he thought would never end.

No idea why it hardly affected you - maybe it wasn't able to be digested - but you probably got lucky ☺️

I'd stick to meth (or psylocibin/LSD if you wanna do psychedelics).

Cheers,
Abbey x

Yeah, no.

Ayahuasca is DMT combined with MAOIs (old school anti-depressants) so that the DMT can be ingested rather than smoked.

It's not a party drug at all and vomiting is common, in fact it might be intended. This is stuff shamans in the Amazon do and they don't do it for fun.

A guy from Australia who I was on a forum with actually went over there and had it, and said it was like a nightmare he thought would never end.

No idea why it hardly affected you - maybe it wasn't able to be digested - but you probably got lucky ☺️

I'd stick to meth (or psylocibin/LSD if you wanna do psychedelics).

Cheers,
Abbey x

My friends do the occasional bit of meth reckon it really pulls you out of an acid trip and you are almost sober. I imagine meth just in general dulls or stops psychedelics or like, the meth high overrides the trip.

I see, now I get why I’m hooked to it. Today I was precisely discussing that I seriously doubt trying LSD again because I remember tripping hard, struggling coming down and ended sick of it. This shit escalated so fast I realized how fucked up my choices are, went from tripping 12hrs every weekend, to tripping 48hrs twice a week.
* hits the pipe for numerical reasons *

Combining ayahuasca and meth is VERY dangerous. This is because ayahuasca includes an MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor), and combining meth with MAOIs is potentially fatal. Basically this is because MAOIs prevent the meth from breaking down, causing it to build up in your bloodstream. Additionally, meth releases serotonin, and MAOIs will temporarily prevent the breakdown of serotonin. So you run the risk of both serotonin syndrome, and a hypertensive crisis.

Please don't ever combine the two drugs.

Combining ayahuasca and meth is VERY dangerous. This is because ayahuasca includes an MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor), and combining meth with MAOIs is potentially fatal. Basically this is because MAOIs prevent the meth from breaking down, causing it to build up in your bloodstream. Additionally, meth releases serotonin, and MAOIs will temporarily prevent the breakdown of serotonin. So you run the risk of both serotonin syndrome, and a hypertensive crisis.

Please don't ever combine the two drugs.
This, not to mention the risk of overamping given the high concentration of meth in your bloodstream.

Please don't ever combine the two drugs.T
Makes me shiver. My sisters used to buy Ayahuasta by liters and I used to hit often my pipe when I stayed with her, sometimes instead grab a soda I keep hanging at the fridge door looking straight to the Ayahuascas, mmmm if instead a soda a Ayahuasca shot?

I tried to educate myself about, ill keep asking, I could save or extend lives

My sisters used to buy Ayahuasta by liters and I used to hit often my pipe when I stayed with her, sometimes instead grab a soda I keep hanging at the fridge door looking straight to the Ayahuascas, mmmm if instead a soda a Ayahuasca shot?

I must be naive because I just associate it with shamanism and being done in a very ritualistic way. I seriously don't think it should be used recreationally.. Not just cos it's dangerous but cos it's sort of sacred.

I must be naive because I just associate it with shamanism and being done in a very ritualistic way. I seriously don't think it should be used recreationally.. Not just cos it's dangerous but cos it's sort of sacred.

In Mexico City very wealthy people hires a shaman from Peru to perform the rituals at Country Club Golf alike privated residentials my sisters apartment building have a big salon amenity, the did it there, the fee is arround 300 USD per person2 ayahuasca doses 2 max + fruit, cereal bars, juice and water included

I guess this is the way shamans makes money and did it all arround the eWorld

I know a female chaman from here who did it with peyote,she has a permit from the government, this is a regular way these people makes money, people from USA, Europe, Australia and other simular citizens, barely know the conditions of living of these people, no runing water, no lighting , cooking with wood, 2 USD per day for food , risking their lives crossing the desert and the jungle, looking for the plants, they are recognize by the government as healers, or medicine people, there is nothing wrong these people who heals, and treats people being excluded and blocked their possibilies to have a bed, water, a decent toilet???? by people like you.

Medicine all over the world it’s sacred, it’s a sacred profession, because life is sacred, what’s the difference between their profession, what you speaking is totally racist, fascist, retrograde and full of ignorance m, about how chamans barley could dignifyes their way of living. dignify it thru money have nothing wrong, sacred, ritualistic doesnt means misery, poverty and getting nothing in exchange or the least possible for a service and a life of knowledge, I suggest to let youself not being that white people idiotic minded and if all white people stands for equality rights the don’t be an hypocrite.

Native American way to introduce people into a pshychodelic experience, is the absolute example how harm reduction can be formulated and executed

Last edited:
In Mexico City very wealthy people hires a shaman from Peru to perform the rituals at Country Club Golf alike privated residentials my sisters apartment building have a big salon amenity, the did it there, the fee is arround 300 USD per person2 ayahuasca doses 2 max + fruit, cereal bars, juice and water included

I guess this is the way shamans makes money and did it all arround the eWorld

I know a female chaman from here who did it with peyote,she has a permit from the government, this is a regular way these people makes money, people from USA, Europe, Australia and other simular citizens, barely know the conditions of living of these people, no runing water, no lighting , cooking with wood, 2 USD per day for food , risking their lives crossing the desert and the jungle, looking for the plants, they are recognize by the government as healers, or medicine people, there is nothing wrong these people who heals, and treats people being excluded and blocked their possibilies to have a bed, water, a decent toilet???? by people like you.

Medicine all over the world it’s sacred, it’s a sacred profession because life is sacred, what’s the difference between their profession, what you speaking is totally racis, fascist, retrograde and full of ignorance about how people barley could dignifyes their way of living, dignify thru getting a money in exchange have nothing wrong, sacred and ritualistic doesn’t means misery, poverty and getting nothing exchange or the least possible for a service and a life of knowledge, I suggest to let youself not being that white people idiotic minded and if all white people stands for equality rights the don’t be an hypocrite.

I simply said drugs like Ayahuasca are best taken in a ritualistic rather than recreational way. No mention of race or socioeconomics whatsoever.

Thats rather interesting Shamans going to Country Clubs ...are they really authentic shamans or ppl who are just expoliting a situation.I seen a documentary where ppl travelled to Sth America to seek out A Shaman from the isolated villages....there were a few around not a lot though.Their ritual of healing mind body and soul seems far different than sessions with fruit and cereal bars catering for wealthy .The country club scenario sounds sketchy as fuck on a level of healing...personally i would rather go for the authentic experience. In the jungle .So is there a phone no ' Dial A Shaman '...how do they seek these shamans out....how do you know the person is a healer ...

Thats rather interesting Shamans going to Country Clubs ...are they really authentic shamans or ppl who are just expoliting a situation.I seen a documentary where ppl travelled to Sth America to seek out A Shaman from the isolated villages....there were a few around not a lot though.Their ritual of healing mind body and soul seems far different than sessions with fruit and cereal bars catering for wealthy .The country club scenario sounds sketchy as fuck on a level of healing...personally i would rather go for the authentic experience. In the jungle .So is there a phone no ' Dial A Shaman '...how do they seek these shamans out....how do you know the person is a healer ...
I’m glad how showing up your ignorance for questioning how chamanes from Native American tribes or any other sacred should perform or who, where or how much, they are allowed to do, or the way how or who will promote and sell their services offline and online.

Showing up a your limited way to validare others work and time worth.

1.- Chamáns shouldn’t work into a County Club because chamans healing work is authentic only if performed at the jungle.

Your statements and unfundamented accusations are comeplety formulated by not knowing how pretencious and wide open your narcissist mouth is.

Youre openly ridiculing yourself, standing into the right to decide whatr and who is an authentic shamanic experience, accepting the fact you never or remotely experienced. being part of ceremony. or any other aproach to the plants neither ayahuasca or peyote.

Based in the fact youre not supporting, donating, hiring or remotely contributes to any chaman or a related organization, I suggest you to wait to share your opinion, until goes to the Brazil, Peru, Mexico etc be be part of it and only when you get enough data then share your insights, anything else, before that it’s based and absolutely iyour own personal fantasies and misconceptions.

I’m glad how showing up your ignorance for questioning how chamanes from Native American tribes or any other sacred should perform or who, where or how much, they are allowed to do, or the way how or who will promote and sell their services offline and online.

Showing up a your limited way to validare others work and time worth.

1.- Chamáns shouldn’t work into a County Club because chamans healing work is authentic only if performed at the jungle.

Your statements and unfundamented accusations are comeplety formulated by not knowing how pretencious and wide open your narcissist mouth is.

Youre openly ridiculing yourself, standing into the right to decide what and who is an authentic shamanic experience, accepting the fact you never or remotely experienced being part of ceremony or any other aproach to the plants neither ayahuasca or peyote.

Based in the fact youre not supporting, donating, hiring or remotely contributes to any chaman or a related organization, I suggest you to wait to share your opinion, until goes to the Brazil, Peru, Mexico etc be be part of it, and only when you get enough data,, then share your insights, anything else, before that, is based absolutely in your own personal fantasies and misconceptions, who cares
, or worth no ones time.

Last edited: