• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

awkward silence vs. nodding with a friend

Nodding is a very intimate thing on my book, first I have to trust you to nod around you. Second I have to feel like I share a bond that doesn't need words.

There are some people I've run into over the years where our conversation just goes telepathic while we nod, then we pick up verbally where we left off... Or maybe were just high off our asses but either wy neither one of us cares.

Nodding with someone you romantically love can be a powerful thing, almost too powerd. Opiates seem to magnify my positive feelings and block he negative ones. There was this one girl I really liked to be around oped out but couldn't stand sober...

I don't mind being with someone when nodding. I use to prefer to be alone but now I don't when I'm with someone I really want to be with... even if its only a friend. We don't talk much at times but no awkwardness occurs and never even cross my mind or whoever I'm with. I think being quiet is better than someone nonstop talking while you just want to lay back and relax.

Nodding is not My favorite part of the opiate experience, but when I've had a really shit day, shooting a few bags and fading in and out of reality can be incredibly enjoyable. I've never felt an "awkward silence" while nodding with someone else.. Opiates just take the awkward out of everything.

Except sex-and that's only when your partner doesn't know you're high.

Tricomb....

Are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell a lot of the time because there aren't any nonverbal clues to give me clearer understanding.

It really was a wonderful time and although opiate nods aren't the greatest things a person could do, my memories are a never ending gift.

I don't regret the things I should regret. Those are the things that made my life exciting and the best memories came from those times when I was misbehaving.

I was being genuine.

i hate doing drugs around others....
i find my sweet spot on my own nodding off opiates and benzos... takes me to a heaven i can finally relax in, with others it just seems more frantic

I fucking hate being around others when doing opiates. Especially if I were to reach nodding.

I will frequently do hydro with my girlfriend and we will have fun if I can stay good and high and happy but she knows if something irritates me oh boy I go off!

I like dosing opioids with others. I've been IVing heroin a bunch recently with a friend, and I dunno what it is, but it is enjoyable to prep a shot with a bud, talk about how the dope looks as we prep our own cookers [using a light cook, w/ being what it is, BTH - a little harder to dissolve, so a double filter works well to remove any previously heat dissolved precipitates] and needles [been using 29g 12.7mm 1cc - I may prefer 30g 6.35mm 1cc and should use them again] with our score of bth. We each then get on with our own injections (though once in a while I may get him to help me register a shot if I for some reason am struggling/getting anxious [I'm getting close to ending my physiologic issues pertaining to some vasovagal responses, one of them being needles], enjoy our own rush, and inquire as to what the other thinks about the high, then just chill the fuck out. No words need to be said, were both just in the zone on h. I end up going out side right after the shot and smoke a cig if I don't have some weed. I love me cigs and opioids, and hey cigs are a great way to just chit chat for a little bit while doped. With real friends, not just junkie friends that I just get high with, I always love to just chill around them while I'm high. As long its a chill environment, not trying to go to a party high as fuck on h unless I had some meth and maybe a little bit of k. I rather just hang out with stoned friends if they aren't on opioids and just chill. I don't have an issue with nodding out in that situation. Or if I was on opioids and k, I wouldn't mind chilling with some tripping friends.