• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

awkward silence vs. nodding with a friend

wmabeta

Greenlighter
I feel as though being under the influence of opiates takes the awkward out of awkward silences.
Do you like nodding alone? or do you prefer the company of others?

Nodding most certainly does take away the awkward silence:) anywho, nodding with a buddy is always nice

I don't think that it really matters if you are nodding alone or with a friend.
If you are both nodding out hard then its not really like you can be bothered to talk to anyone anyway.

the title of this cracked me the fuck up, but i used to prefer to nod with the ex/ group of people

i like nodding alone or with people. i don't even care if the person i'm with isn't nodding, at least i'll know his dick will work. i love love love having sex when i'm nodding.

Depends, I love nodding out with females and a select few chill friends.

Mostly with females though, dope sex is DOPE.

I feel as though being under the influence of opiates takes the awkward out of awkward silences.
Do you like nodding alone? or do you prefer the company of others?
Lol yeah I would have to guess that if you just nodded out then came back to your ability to even gauge if there was a silence wouldn't be very possible....though considering you spent at least some time with your head slowly falling and your eyes slowly closing I would assume there was silence unless your buddys the kind who would talk to a wall.....

It all depends, if i'm paranoid or don't know/like the people that much I might be all wondering "Shit were these MF'ers doing some sketchy/freaky shit while I was out?!?". Good friends are fine to nod with but nodding out with people would be the same thing as attempting to take a nap while hanging out with someone, their just not activities that bode well for other people as your going to be temporarily unconscious for some time. It is pretty cool when you and a bud have nods going on at the same time because well then you have time to get out a couple minute convo before you nod out whereas its annoying when you come back then your friend goes under/etc.unless theres good shit on TV or something.....

When I was on the nod, I had one friend I liked to nod with. I didn't like to nod with anyone else because people can be judgmental or harsh, sometimes not meaning to or not aware of the look they have on their face.

I had one friend that I used opiates with. He and I would prepare our DOC, dose together, put on some music, and nod.

Neither one of us use opiates anymore. In fact I have not seen him in a few years. I get an occasional email from him.

It was something we had to let go of and we both knew it. We couldn't let go of it together though. I don't know about the dope sex because we were not fuck buddies.

Nonfucking nod buddies, we were. It was a magical time that had a beginning, a middle, and an end.

Tricomb....

Are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell a lot of the time because there aren't any nonverbal clues to give me clearer understanding.

It really was a wonderful time and although opiate nods aren't the greatest things a person could do, my memories are a never ending gift.

I don't regret the things I should regret. Those are the things that made my life exciting and the best memories came from those times when I was misbehaving.

Tricomb....

Are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell a lot of the time because there aren't any nonverbal clues to give me clearer understanding.
I'd say given his pretty clear IMO, body language that he was being serious, besides the fact it does sound nice and I see no reason to be little your experience at all. At the end of the day the distinction between misbehaving and doing something okay is in your head regardless of whether it feels like it or not, besides people you care for, how could you honestly care about anothers opinion when you could look at them in the same judgmental manner and find flaws as well?

The first time I nodded with other people it was very strange. We were doing lines of heroin off a marble slab. My friend was completely out (80mg oxymorphone and a bag of dope... fucker... didn't tell me about the Opana he took, I wouldn't have given him the dope!) and his girlfriend and me... we were talking to each other but not... who knows... I don't personally remember myself nodding, which is obviously the weird part, but I had to have been... my girlfriend was there too & she was only smoking marijuana with 3 nodded out dope fiends... must have been a real fun sight to see... She says I was nodding but I could swear under a lie detector that I wasn't. Ha! It was like we were all underwater and on a time delay... trying to communicate or pass a bong was hilariously inept... then for some reason we decided to mix in some MXE... I spilled out way too much for even 3 people and things just got wacky. Then I remember a lot of cuddling.

If I'm the only one nodding it can maybe be a little weird depending on the friend, but honestly all of my friends are used to me being intoxicated on various substances so it's not really weird. I do love nodding with a friend or friends, it can be pretty intimate, in a non sexual way. I've bonded quite a few times with people with a good nod.

It's awkward if the people you're with aren't nodding, or atleast on opiates..
During the nod itsself I couldn't care less, but afterwards when I thought back about it, I always felt like it had been very awkward.

Now I only nod when I'm alone, or with one mate who is also an opiate and benzo lover. (Though I'm almost through with the benzos. :p )

Tricomb....

It really was a wonderful time and although opiate nods aren't the greatest things a person could do, my memories are a never ending gift.

I don't regret the things I should regret. Those are the things that made my life exciting and the best memories came from those times when I was misbehaving.

I don't think he was being sarcastic at all!

Every person I know who uses dope I'm sure would kill for a great nodding buddy, whether it be a romantic noddy relationship or a platonic noddy relationship. A nonjudgemental person to have around when we aren't exactly looking our best but rather feeling out best. It'd be great to not have to act straight or to be able to just drool on yourself and drop your head back with your mouth wide open and not give a fuck what the person you're with is thinking because you're so comfortable with them.

That was a fantastic story you told, thank you for sharing it. Although it's sad it had to end, I am glad it ended with both of you getting sober.

^ lmfao! I love how u described (mostly because its true) but for some reason that just made my day :D
I totally agree though so I'm not trying 2 talk down or anything sorry if it came out that way, I just loved that imagery (funny cuz its true moment I guess lol) :)

I didn't think for sure there was sarcasm... I just needed clarification. I do like to get clarification, feedback, etc, on BL because the posters here are the most sincere, damaged, brilliant, hilarious, bitchy, precious people on Earth.

Am I the only one who gets a HUGE jolly when someone here answers one of your posts? I love BL attention. Well, sometimes I've gotten butt hurt in the lounge, but if I would stay the fuck out of there and not get on lounge posters' nerves, they wouldn't have to kick me in the groin. I've learned.

Otherwise, when I have a real exchange of ideas with another BLer, it is meaningful and important to me.

I'd nod with any of you, and be on cloud nine about it. (I don't use opiates anymore but I'm just saying... I would be comfortable high on opiates with any of the Blers on this thread, for sure.)

I get into arguments like crazy when i nod with some friends mostly on some bullshittt. But other than the bullshit we also get goofy as fuck which is fun