• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

Well I wasn't actually on acid but last night my friend called me up in the middle of a dinner party to celebrate my grandma's birthday to say "I CAN GET US SOME ACID HOW MANY TABS DO YOU WANT" My phone is very loud as well.
Nobody really talked to me for the rest of the night. =D

Ghettochrist said:
aha once me and an experienced tripper my good friend and iboth took 3 really strong rolling stone licks and two people who are not so experienced wanted to tag along.. learnt from that though.

One of them ended up naked trying to masturbate infront of 7 people and shouting things like "japs eye, batti batti" and "we've cracked the galaxy"

:\

lmao

One of the non-trippers filmed it.. we haven't seen this guy again..

aha.

That is hilarious!

Some great anecdotes in here!

I've never done acid but the second time on trip on shrooms was at a party, at my friends house out in the countryside; surrounded by arable fields. I think I was 18
at the time, as were most of the others there.

We regularly have parties at this house, but the norm is drinking and smoking. I was the only one tripping while everyone else was getting pissed up. We sort of have a ritual where, very late at night we all walk the 2 miles to the next village, on the way climbing a very tall stack of hay bales and messing around and admiring the nights sky.

I'm normally strong and athletic and can haul myself up these hay bales easily, but on mushrooms I couldn't really tell what I was doing so had to take it slowly. When I was about half way up, one of the pissed people screamed 'the bales are moving!!' (the person actually thought they were), my response was to leap down and dive away as fast as I could, bruising myself and landing in a puddle doing so. The bales weren't actually moving.

On the way back the farmer drove past in his Landrover, so we all dived into the hedge. He didn't see us but the friends Dad who lived in the house we were staying at wondered where we had got to and drove out to find us. We were discovered sheltering in a ditch, myself especially wet and we just sort of shrugged when he ask what we were doing.

Sort of situations which are easy to handle and pretty funny when drunk, but plain scary when tripping!

Last week I went camping with a couple of mates and tripped then. There were really strong winds and we were sat around a fire under a huge tree. There was a bough directly above where I was sitting and at one point it produced a loud crack (the other heard this too), which scared me a lot and forced me to relocate! :)

Iv danced around on a head full of LSD only to see a kid next me convulsing in the dirt from god knows what, this has sadly happened more times then I care to count.

^ yeah that's always tragic.

One of my more awkward moments was at a fest, trying to find my tent in total darkness on a god knows how many doses throughout the night. When I thought I found it I opened the zipper and there was two dudes weighing out what looked to be about a half pound of mushrooms by phone-light. They looked like deer in headlights. I immediately said sorry and walked away. Then I was thinking about how bad the cop situation was there, and how my campsite got raided earlier that day. So I run back, open the zipper and pretty much yelled (while trying to whisper) "IM NOT A COP!"

The next day he came over to our site and it turns out it was this dude we were chillin with the entire first day, my buddy even bought some fungus off him earlier.
he was a good dude and we had a great laugh about it

i cant even recal how many times i have gotten the "mubbles" speaking to someone. its funny when the other persons trippin, cause their just as spun.

recently i went to one of the floyd laser shows, me and this girl i was dating,
it was only her 2nd time and the first was really clean, not very visual.... not the 2nd though. Still clean, but 9/10 visuals.

We drove to a subway stop that has limited parking, and parked, it was 6 hours or so to the laser show, but there is an amazing mall nearby.... so i say lets check it out. I remember I had my fav. glass bowl, some of my own homegrown jillybean, and my lighter...

we ended up sitting in two of those vibrating mall chairs and put a dollar in. needless to say by the time it was done it had been about an hour after i had prob 300mcg's an the girl i was with had about 200. i guestimate no way of knowing

I remember smelling my bowl/weed and these little kids were around and we were done with our massage, so we left and went outside. it was getting to be way too much. We sat outside and watched the sun go away and i looked for my bowl ready to pack it up....

no bowl, had the weed and lighter though.i figure it either fell out or it fell out back at the car....we walked back there, no bowl, i have no papers, and there are no stores right there that would be open at 9pm. what really pissed me off though was I thought those little kids found it for sure, i felt like such an asshole. We got to the laser show and it was amazing. Best one ever, but i was pretty pissed i couldnt smoke before...

We got home, I walk in the bedroom and guess whats sitting right there on my dresser....Yup the bowl. I never brought it but I totally spent 6 Hours cursing the loosing of that bowl tripping balls. Its dead to me and ive said asmuch when I saw it.... It was my oldest piece, and it means alot to me.

Edit: forgot to mention we ran in to one of my roomates getting to the mall, papers still on our tounges, I dont even remember what was said, but the paper had been in my mouth awhile and it was ackward trying to talk/hide it

Last edited:
rocky horror

i tripped 2 tabs on halloween and witnessed my first encounter of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, a live performance at a college of 40,000 nonetheless 8o
basically i didnt know WHAT was going on for two hours haha

I actually forgot how to speak English one night on Acid. I could still speak French perfectly and one of my friends with me was fluent.

This lasted for almost 20 minutes, and really pissed off my non French speaking friends!

^^^haha that's funny
i'd have to say one of the most awkward was when me and about 5 or 6 other people were tripping fucking BALLS in a really classy hotel room and a cop walks in one us. the situation was verrrrry weird for even the cop (seemed like a noob) i think because he ended up leaving us alone, meanwhile i'm sitting there with sunglasses on and my friend sitting next to me with pupils almost covering her entire eye

oh talking to other people tripping is pretty funny too, sometimes i cant even respond haha

oliviazipper said:
oh talking to other people tripping is pretty funny too, sometimes i cant even respond haha

It's funny sometimes when you're really tripping and trying to communicate, but have forgotten how to talk and all that comes out is "fngah nhya ngieoh" or something similar.

Happened to me lots of times...

I was traveling once and too tired to want to make my bus connection, so I offered some random hippy-looking dude a dose in exchange for sleepin' on his couch. He agreed enthusiastically and told me that he lived in a "co-op." Sounded cool to me. A bunch of hippies living together! Free lovin' hippie chicks! Good music! Drugs! Upon arrival, said "co-op" turned out to be "HOUSING FOR THE MENTALLY ILL."

Needless to say, the dude, now dosed, starts freaking out and telling me "you know a lot of evil people" and "your soul is tainted" and "it's your fault that I am feeling this way" and etc etc. So I bounced and had to wander around in the rain with crazy homeless people, all spun out, all night.

dosed and then took a walk with friend to fast food joint about 30 min away. Got there and ordered food but then acid kicked in. Those 5 minutes felt like an hour so we turn to the door, determined that something had gone terribly wrong. As we walk out, "don't you want your food??"

Later a friend decides to play a practical joke on us by pretending to steal the money parents had left us for the weekend...us, tripping, believed it was real and that our "friend" was betraying us. He then started cracking up but we saw absolutely zero humor.

heh this thread brings back memories for me.

Here are some of mine:
Tripping while a teacher who was from my school to tutor me in math was with me. It wasn't fun doing Algebra but I said things about how the numbers belong together.

I forgot how to speak/understand/hear English and my dog was barking at my dad's friend and he was drunk and flipping out at me and all I wanted to do was tell him that I was tripping because none of my friends at the time were into drugs and I know he'd used a fair amount at the time.

Being in art class in college on a low dose and telling my friend (she knew I was on acid), about how the cooling vent was breathing and how I could make it do that.

Watching the violent cop movie NARC while coming down off of LSD in college.

I'll think of some more later.

OK here's a good one!

The first time I was experiencing LSD I had just taken a bath and I came out ready for bed and my mom was in my parents' bedroom and all of a sudden this small fractal/swirly whirlpool type visual came out of the carpet and I kept staring at it and my mom asked me what I was looking at and I just said "Uhhhh nothing, I'm going to bed now! Goodnight!"

Got home one morning at about 5am.

Waited around in my bedroom with my door locked until about 7:30am when I thought the cost would be clear, that my parents would have gone to work and I'd be free to get up and have the house to myself....

Came out of my room and my mum happened to be standing right there... I think I tried to murmur something about her making too much noise and that I was trying to sleep. Then raced back in to bed.

In hindsight I probably should have put some clothes on when I got up...... underwear at the very least :p

Yeah, awkward lol.

Hmm lol.

One time when i was at a friends place.. he was acting all violent and angry, never seen him like this before, hes always calm.. after too much noise and shit, we go into his house.. (i had only been too this place once, and had never been inside). I walk in.. and i feel like i walked into a fucking crackhouse.. dirty walls, half painted ceiling.. food,drinks, stained carpet and broken tiles all on the floor.. we walk out the back of the house too broken couch's, dirty pool and dogs barking.. and this dudes mum comes out and starts talking to all of us.. she was overweight.. missing teeth and had black eyes.

Only two of my friends knew i was tripping.. the mum and 3 others didn't, there against drugs harder then marijuana.. so im absolutely freaking at this point.. crackhouse, crazy woman and now im trying to hide all the shit and mental thoughts going on.. After 5 mins of standing there i just bolted through the house and ran out the front door.. got in my car and drove off..

I later explained too my friends the next few days after that it was way too intense and i couldn't handle where i was or what was happening. Very fucking awkward lol.

A girl I met on the net visited from Arizona, and we were on some really good windowpanes. The stuff was called "jesus" by the locals.

We were on my futon, and we wanted to touch one another, but touching felt awkward. We then tried to have sex, but both lost interest.

Another time, not on acid though- it was mushrooms, my first time... it was three fellows, one on acid, another on shrooms (the shrooms we felt were to blame for the weirdness, as we'd never done them, only acid), and one on weed only. Two girls were there. One long-time friend, a girl who was my next door neighbor (hot), that moved away and moved right back, one more house away, and her friend.

We all tried to watch a movie, I remember sitting over in a chair, my anxiety building as I watched my good long time friend, R, try to interact with the long time girl-friend, M. (Not girlfriend, though). I saw it was difficult, and awkward. R was trying to hook up/make out with M. I guess a girl right next to him made him think it was appropriate.. She kept shrugging him off, and his expression was just like "WTF???" They had never been together that way. She and I had- however. I wasn't jealous, or anything.. but I could see this was ruining the trip.

I felt awkward because of him. He was leaving to go to Germany for a year as an exchange student, too.

Later on, M and her friend started to separate seeds from an ounce that I had bought.. to which I was appreciative, but couldn't understand why. I guess they were just bored, but why were they still there? I couldn't understand why they were staying at my house, when us guys weren't saying a fucking word.

I remember I tried to explain to them how their presence, the presence of females, was making the trip really strange. They weren't aware of how psychedelics acted, and I feared they might think I didn't like them... or we didn't. I asked them if they could leave. M said no.

Weird night... and I kinda wish I could explain to her why it all happened like that.

I ended up passing out in my parents room in a fetal position (but upright, more huddled down, not on the side).. I remember her being near me at a time, but I could've just been tripping.

so the first time i tripped...most awkard moment of my life...so basically everyone was able to read my mind on the trip...i thought it was only one person who was reading my thoughts...when i found out it was everyone i realized what i was thinking...and basically me and my friend were forced to come out to everyone...a really awkard half hour followed this lol

~GH~

Yea... I have had to explain my actions later on... but it's best to just go along with what you feel you need to...
malakaix said:
I later explained too my friends the next few days after that it was way too intense and i couldn't handle where i was or what was happening. Very fucking awkward lol.
One time I was laying with my boyfriend in a field looking at the stars and I had a whole conversation with him, but then I turned around and realized I had been facing away from him and I had thought his hand was his face... it was pretty funny :]