• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Awful Zubsolv side effects

CookieOnCall

Greenlighter
My insurance won't cover Suboxone anymore, and like many others, I switched to Zubsolv. I was fine for 3 days, but on the 4th day on Zubsolv, I woke up sick as a dog. I felt like I had a hangover, bad stomach ache, nausea and several violent vomiting episodes. The day after that, I felt a little better, but still felt like throwing up. I'm also sweating a lot and my depression is bad.

Today is Day 6 and I can't eat, my stomach hurts, I have nausea and feel like throwing up, so.....I am trying something different. When I took my dose this morning (2-5.7mg tablets, 1x day), I put the tablets under my tongue, allowed them to dissolve, swished and kept the saliva in my mouth for 20 minutes, then I spit in the sink. I'm hoping that this might help with the gastrointestinal issues.

My question is, am I spitting out a lot of the drug that I need to help with withdrawal symptoms? I've been on Suboxone for almost 2 years, and this is my first time to switch to another bupe product. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who can help. Thanks so much!

Cookie
Tennessee

For me that is what happened on both suboxone and zubsolv. Turned out to be extremely high sensitivity to naloxone as soon as I switched to subutex it changed my life.

Can you tell me a little more about Subutex? How much does it cost? I remember reading somewhere that it is cheaper than Suboxone and Zubsolv. I wonder if my doctor would prescribe me Subutex?

Can you tell me a little more about Subutex? How much does it cost? I remember reading somewhere that it is cheaper than Suboxone and Zubsolv. I wonder if my doctor would prescribe me Subutex?

WAY cheaper because of all the generics. It is just bupe without the naloxone. A MUCH better medication. I pay out of pocket and I only pay $180 for 60 8 mg pills. It depends on your doctor, some don't really know enough about these meds as they should and wont RX it because they think it is more abuse-able, which it absolutely is not. The whole naloxone is a conspiracy used to make doctors feel more comfortable writing CIII meds to addicts, when in reality it does nothing.