• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Avoiding Etizolam Rebound

muskolo

Bluelighter
I'm experienced with etizolam. I take it from time to time. I hadn't had any etizolam for over a year until a couple weeks ago when I got one strip. I took all 10 pills over the course of 4 days spacing it out over a few hours. I had some uncomfortable rebound the day after stopping. I like to have it on hand in case my anxiety peaks and I've used it responsible. Yesterday I got a pack and took 2mg. I feel fine today but am wondering if there is a way to avoid the rather nasty rebound effects from just a couple days of use.

Would taking it 2 days a week instead of say 4 make a big difference? My daily doses during these times are overdone. Say 1-3 mg.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated. Please don't say "just don't take it" because I know that would obviously prevent. I just find that when I take etizolam for a few days it quells my anxiety and the irritability that I always have due to that anxiety for a few weeks after my last dose.

The longer you space out your doses the better. If you can manage to use it responsibly and take regular breaks then you should be fine.

Do you ever find the first day of doses is weak? LIke, after a 3 week break from 1 strip over 4 days I took 4mg yesterday and felt good but not as good as 1mg can feel when there has been no tolerance at all. Yet, after taking 2-3 mg a day for 1 or 2 days, that 1-2mg will feel much better on the 3rd day. IDK. I've heard there is a reverse tolerance with etizolam. Do you think that's true?