• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian DMT

It should start to precipitate out when it reaches the same temperature as the air around it. Using a beaker or some transparent glass container is the bet option, as you don't have to "disturb it". Then evap all the naptha. The yield should NOT change AT ALL, mine never did. It's like xmas when it precipitates out; wake up the next morning and go check what you got ;)

Is there some sort of consensus on what the best cooked dimi looks like and what a dose of pure stuff is to breakthrough?

2 I hear most are.
Best is yellow crystals, 30-50mg to breakthrough
Or, You need 100mg of even really good stuff to properly breakthrough

All these people have done a lot of dimi and all use the sandwich cone method

It should start to precipitate out when it reaches the same temperature as the air around it. Using a beaker or some transparent glass container is the bet option, as you don't have to "disturb it". Then evap all the naptha. The yield should NOT change AT ALL, mine never did. It's like xmas when it precipitates out; wake up the next morning and go check what you got ;)

thanks for the quick reply, even though you were mysteriously banned over night :p I personally didnt think it would affect the yield, I believe the sub-par yield from my mates last extraction were due to those other reasons but the reason I was curious is because all the teks I've read always boldly insisted NOT to disturb the bowl/jar/beaker at all for any circumstance during the freeze precipitation..

Is there some sort of consensus on what the best cooked dimi looks like and what a dose of pure stuff is to breakthrough?

2 I hear most are.

I've tried em all aswell n used to think yeah, the yellow stuff does seem a bit more potent but not as 'clean'.. my opinion slowly changed a few dozen trips later (lol) and I put it all down to the technique.. IMO, you should always favor the white stuff (theres no way you need a whole point of it to break though if you smoke it correctly, I can break through on 50-60mg easy).. down to the question of what the 'best cooked dimi looks like'; well, it looks like massive, transparent meth rocks ;) which can be easily done by performing a 'clean' on the final product with shellite then a slow evap. in a wine glass.. you'd be surprised what 'pure' DMT can look like....

Last edited:
superlative - largish pure white perfect crystals with a unique enigmatic stellar-pearlescent shine of diamonds in the midnight sky and the sweet honeyed scent of a young beautiful woman's arousal in springtime morning sun. second best - smallish pure white needlepoint crystals, almost electrostatic, organoleptically similar to high grade needlepoint LSD crystal. smoking pure crystal is missing the point - a bit like kissing your sister - and at a breakthrough dose, there is a high probability of a hyperdimensional whiteout lacking the essential interpretive-integrational lucidity of the isness experience. imnsho.

2 I hear most are.

a "little birdy" told me theyll be a very limited number of batches of high purity crystal doing the rounds in melbourne within the week, mimosa extract.

so keep ur ears open for anyone whos legitimately in "the know" .

enjoy

the first dimi i tried was nice and white, but powdered up. My mate got it, and i dont think hes great at getting past the whole 'this is the best shit man' sales pitch. Because it was expensive and weak as piss, watered down or just a shit cook. 2nd was brown and chunky, more potent and more clean. My mates regular stuff is yellow, he reckons its the best round, 50mg breakthrough. Yet to see good white crystals, I hear rumors but. Whats going on hippies of WA?

Im too scared to try dimi for another year or so now. After having a couple seizures since trying it (like months after), that outter body exp you get from a seizure is similar to breaking through on dimi, but actually feeling and knowing that your physical body is dieing and convulsing is terrifying, and instead of breaking through you black out and wake up feeling like youve been king hit. Not sure Ill be able to relax into the experience anymore. Too similar an exp for me to want it any time soon atleast

Anyone here used DMT while on MDMA? I haven't had a pill in a long time so I dont want to ruin the goodness of the MDMA but I have the feeling that for me they would go together.

Anyone here used DMT while on MDMA? I haven't had a pill in a long time so I dont want to ruin the goodness of the MDMA but I have the feeling that for me they would go together.

nothin' wrong with combining the two.. IMO, just wait till ya comin down of the molly to get the most out of both, if you know what I mean...

I've smashed a couple of solid ~60mg doses whilst frying on the meth which was... different..... if you really wanna appreciate and experience the whole DMT trip properly (which you more than likely already know), do it whilst sober.. you'll get more out of it ;)

Yeah that makes sense. I was just worried that because Dmt is so short acting that when it wears off it might diminish the effects off the pill, but yeah having it when you are coming down makes sense.

The premium DMT in some parts of the world is the red, gooey oily stuff, which contains a full alkaloid profile; especially from Acacia Obtusifolia. There are some crazy, amazing alkaloids in that tree, most of which are unknown and unidentified.

The total alkaloid profile can be amazing... but pure glassy DMT is just amazing as well. For people who make it, to produce clear crystals is a piece of piss, but to get all the alkaloids, that can often be a more tricky process!

Theresa nice few a.obtusi's growing around my part. Ill have to get round to trying an extract.

Quick question. Does dmt crystal go off? As in out of date? A mate said yesterday he got some from sr a year or two ago and he had it for about a week before the crystals started dissolving and couldn't be smoked anymore. Doesn't sound right to me, so thought I'd ask you guys and gals who would know for certain.

^ How did he have it stored? I don't think that pure DMT would dissolve unless it somehow got wet.

I got a Mimosa plant that's about 6 months old from a friend today :D I'm so happy. I'm going to try an Acacia extraction this Spring and when my Mimosa matures I want to try a tea brew with it.

Sorry it didn't dissolve. Just asked him again. Apparently it just degraded heaps quickly. He stored it in air tight container(in a saddy) that was kept in the bottom of a drawer( well away from moisture)

So I guess the question is, is it normal for dmt to degrade so quickly in that time while kept in those conditions? And as for smoking/vapeing dmt, can you use a meth pipe to smoke it or do you have to go another way?

Last edited:
I bought a gram of changa the other weekend in melbourne from popular festival, never bought or tried DMT before- but wondering what the normal dose is for melbourne quality changa?
i know it varies hugely on who mixed and extracted it but a rought idea where to start would be nice thanks!

Impossible to tell ya how much to take as the strength can vary huge amounts.

When i get changa i usually just roll a scoob and sit in front of the speaker system at a festi/doof then just drag untill you gotta just lay on the ground with your eyes closed in infinity land

Gets ya shpongled

^ That is a typical smoked DMT reaction for me usually just DMT on carrier herb but sometime a little syrian rue added makes a longer lasting hit ie 20 minutes vs 45 or so. Not a massive difference but when your in DMT land contemplating reality and the cosmos it can seem an eternity. The only thing I'd do to the elves is put them down for being tossers. Never met any elves or other "entities" on DMT just the light/tunnel thing, internal conflict re: life and lifestyle choices, expanded concept of reality, inner demons, realizing I'm up myself the usual shit. None of these talking elves or blobs from planet anus. I've done more than enough to "break through". If you see random shit remember datura also has you seeing things like cosmic entities etc...

If you get the elves good for you if not don't triple dose in an attempt to get there. It aint ever going to happen for you as your mind will be doing shit like envisioning space and time etc. Some minds are weaker than others and more prone to attempting to make an experience far beyound our normal day to day existence seem less of an ordeal and this is what I believe the elves represent. Have no fear let go to everything and really experience the magic you should be strong enough in yourself to achieve what you need without guiding "entities". Shamans usually see serpents, jaguars, monkeys, eagles etc as spirit guides and this is appropriate in their cultural context. The only machine elf I ever hope to see will be getting compressed by a jaguars paw. In other words without appropriate cultural context westerners come up with some pretty dumb spirit guides.

I bought a gram of changa the other weekend in melbourne from popular festival, never bought or tried DMT before- but wondering what the normal dose is for melbourne quality changa?
i know it varies hugely on who mixed and extracted it but a rought idea where to start would be nice thanks!

if that was the well know festival near pyalong I bought the same Changa as you did. I finished it last weekend and it's pretty good. have a small cone head full inhale fully relax and enjoy. it's hard to know with changa sometimes, you have to tread carefully until you know it's potency. that changa is pretty strong though :)

Hahahah lovepsy, i dont get elves but i have had a giant bosom from a colourful patterned universe mother/mistress hahah

Awrt fuck yeah mate, i scored some off the chain WA DMT, from a cuz wearing a sign made from cardboard saying wa dmt hahaha one point was the price of two wraps.

Was fucking good quality, puffed a phat dmtscoob during shpongle blew my mind outa the universe into shpong land

Love all my earthcore family <3

This whole "elves" homogenous experience people expect is rather far from any sort of true reflection on the mystic wonders of tryptamine hyperspace.
I love Terrence McKenna, but I think the orthodoxy that has grown out of his (revolutionary, inspired) articulation of such an alien (not necessarily "extra terrestrial" - just weird) experience has given people a dmt template, which to me is totally the wrong approach.
Some of the most profound experiences of my life have occurred in this realm, and I really don't think humans understand it enough yet to even comment on the relative value (or otherwise) of the seemingly uncanny similarities in people's experiences with it.
All I know is that I was a staunch atheist before a couple of tryptamine experiences...but I have been humbled out of the delusion that we can fathom all their is to know in this world.
Just my 2 cents.