• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Aussie cannabis.

Isnt canada cold? Lol.

Im not leavin sunny Perth for anything less than Cali's climate haha. Get myself a prescription too lol.

IMO I've always gotten awesome weed here in Melb. Only once really getting mid-low grade stuff. Unless I'm getting mid and I have no idea what I'm talking about but the stuff smells stronger than a massive hairy smelly man orgy, so I assume its quite strong. And I get high off my arse off 1 small bowl.

Used to be all bush grown once upon a time now its a rare occurance to get bush around Sydney all hydro and pretty good stuff at that. I can't see how it would be much different from other parts of the world because we source most of our seeds from holland just like everyone else does, ten years ago we were all smoking northern lights skunks etc and we have some good growers I'd like to try this killer yank stuff though.

It varies, there is definately shit out there but I mostly get good, if not very good buds. Some of the shit in pot or not is fucking ridiculous shit that I rarely see shit like that. But the majority of good rated nugs on like B+ is what my average bud looks like.
I fucking never get seeds and its always crystally, I'm not saying its the best but it certainly aint shit.

if i posted a photo of my bud are you able to tell me if its quality or not ? been buying off the one person forever so haven't changed really

Just saying you should move here to Canada, mate. then you can give me your return ticket to Australia! no problem.

just smoke this pile of weed. ill be back er.... later.... to collect you :D

Why it can't be that bad there? I would have thought you would all have to be stoned to get into a sport like curling,.:)

well, those are Lower Canadians. I am a Higher Canadian. Us High Ones use the Weed for fun and Profit, enlightenment and sadness. The Lowies use curling to smash forest gnomes in the forehead with slow moving magnets on an Icepond of shittiness. They are genociding themselves with food-shit and cockfocks. LEt em Be. Let it Snow let it snow let it snow

well, those are Lower Canadians. I am a Higher Canadian. Us High Ones use the Weed for fun and Profit, enlightenment and sadness. The Lowies use curling to smash forest gnomes in the forehead with slow moving magnets on an Icepond of shittiness. They are genociding themselves with food-shit and cockfocks. LEt em Be. Let it Snow let it snow let it snow

Yeah right on I'd like to see them in their cockfrocks brooming the ice in front of that stupid rock that they chase around look just like housewives on ritalin franticly cleaning up before their manwife got home.

That's Canada!
But c;mon; we all know that in australia all you do is rape Sheepmonkeys and glue Indians to surfboards. Team Americas World-Anus.

That's Canada!
But c;mon; we all know that in australia all you do is rape Sheepmonkeys and glue Indians to surfboards. Team Americas World-Anus.

Only the attractive sheepmonkeys I don't grab just any old one, so even though you put shit on them you still feel a sense of comradship with your lower bros good to see, but seriously since we're both commonwealths surely we have somethings in common? And gluing indians surfboards is this canadian humor? Tell me all aboot{sic} it.

When I visited australia, i went to sydney (didnt find any weed), byron bay (didnt find any weed), and whilst in Nimbin I bought a 50$ bag of some really good weed. Pretty sure i got more for my money than I would've in the UK.

Dealer also said she could get some cookies, but she walked off and never came back (i hadn't paid for them). Got sick of standing around while a cop car kept patrolling the street, so went to an empty kids playground to smoke. Good times.

Only the attractive sheepmonkeys I don't grab just any old one,

So you guys call them sheepmonkeys? I just made that up!

since we're both commonwealths surely we have somethings in common?

Yeah. Wealth.

And gluing indians surfboards is this canadian humor? Tell me all aboot{sic} it.

I just made that one up. Like with the sheepmonkeys, I was guessing, to test if you really did it. I know your secrets, "Australia", if that IS your real name!

YO jointsnroaches your way off pal. i know what city your in and your obviously going to the wrong people. ak-47 and skunk #1 are common for me. i used to be able to get jack herer, sage and thunderfuck on tap. for about 6 months all i could get was california orange, was a great few months but then i just got bored with the same strain. those were they days tho. always red devil around but im not a fan, i know ill be getting some white widow soon. its all about who you know we have some damn good genetics in WA. alot of people regard australia as excellent for herb. should see these nugs i just picked up ill try get a photo=D

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Wallyduck? Duck's Feet or whatever that strain was? I remember seeing pictures on OG of huge bushes and Australia has a prime climate for marijuana as far as I can tell. Where I live we have frosts into the middle of May and sometimes June and I know pretty good weed has been grown outdoors here.

Peace,
PL

man!! i tried Duckfoot that was grown outdoor last year, even had photos on BL for a while.. it was amazing! one of my favourite strains to date, id rather smoke that shit over hydro anyyy day. from memory it was Maui x Indica or something.

ahhhh, overgrow i used to love that site, any sites still up that you wouldnt min PMing me?

i dont live in aussie but have visited, and i second (or third or forth or whatever) the comments that it is mainly indica.

So you guys call them sheepmonkeys? I just made that up!

Yeah. Wealth.

I just made that one up. Like with the sheepmonkeys, I was guessing, to test if you really did it. I know your secrets, "Australia", if that IS your real name!

What you've never had a sheep monkey? OMG WTF? Man you hav'nt lived no matter what you've done in your life you should try it but then again if your french canadian then there's probably things you've done that even I wouldn't have dreamed of.

i dont live in aussie but have visited, and i second (or third or forth or whatever) the comments that it is mainly indica.

Our original bush strains were sativa but when hydro came in and the dutch gave us their seeds then we sold out big time to those clog wearing smokers. The original bush wasn't very good compared to indica cause our soils so arid but I have had some sativa that was so superior to anything these days that it was definitely sent by GOD to torment us in our stony indulgence. When my friend had some he gained the applicable name of "two cone tony"