Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus Social could be the next Lounge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I can't believe we are whinging.. I thought the level of threads were quite good.

For every bad thread you have mentioned.. I think there are 10 great threads!

Enlighten - Are you a PHP coder and/or a Web Designer?
Disabled people and their value to society... > 1 2
A social experiment... > 1 2 3
Living with parents
melbourne shuffle > 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10
Is there anything u "ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW
Your safe place.
Financial Help Needed

I think we should accept there is going to be some humor no matter what.. and everyone seems to love the humor.. lets look past the 'few' useless threads and look at the Aus Social as a whole...

F

^ yeah Raz summed it up pretty damn well spot on. I like the stupid threads as much as I like the serious ones.

I just don't like people complaining about them, that is why this thread exists.

I guess it can be locked, if wanted. It serves no real posting purposes now?

quiet roar said:
people actually complain to mods???

yeah I must admit that I had a laugh about that to when i read it...........some people must have nothin better to do with there day.....................lol.

Be nice. Some people complain to mods when posters are being assholes and making life difficult for other posters, and if they didn't, we might not know about it.

Anywho, it seems like everyone loves me or some shit, so I'm closing this thang down. I'm gonna have a think about the issues raised though, cause the very fact that it does come up so regularly must mean that it's something we as bluelighters feel strongly about. And there must be a better way of addressing this stuff than just writing threads about it every now and then....

....lemme see what I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.