• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus DD - Forum Direction and Suggestions 2011

Jakeperson said:
also I'm glad you suggested it p_d, because all of a sudden the mods are listening.

When were we not listening? P_D just made the first actual practical suggestion in this whole thread, apart from the posts asking for the social thread back.

I suggested separating the threads and no one said good idea how can we do this?

Anyway, I am really over this. I just had to do one of the hardest and most horrible things in my life so if any one wants to keep going they will be politely told to get fucked. :)

PLUR.

^ Did you have some constructive criticism to add to this thread or just felt like dicksizing your drug stash?

^ Did you have some constructive criticism to add to this thread or just felt like dicksizing your drug stash?

Sorry dude, was just having a giggle, I suggested a page back that maybe we could have some subsections to Aussie DD, possibly different types, like Opiates, Pharmaceuticals et cetera. Think it would really make it more organised.

^^ are you talkin about like how the other drugs sub forum has the class inbrackets? Aus. DD doesnt have enough new threads gettin created to make that really necessary.. its all pretty straight forward here...

So who are you saying is kissing arse? Phase Dancer? Or Psilosubnaut, Belarki, Drug_Mentor or Mr Blonde?

what about me?:(

PD has been the only one who's had something constructive to add thus far. take a page from his book, guys.

^ aaww it's okay lefty, you can kiss arse too if you'd like :)

Sorry dude, was just having a giggle, I suggested a page back that maybe we could have some subsections to Aussie DD, possibly different types, like Opiates, Pharmaceuticals et cetera. Think it would really make it more organised.

If you mean different subsections as in sub-forums like we currently have for pill info requests then I'm not too sure. While I think the PIR split was a good idea, people may be less inclined to browse different subforums on more topics?

pisspotnrock, yes that's what we're discussing at the moment. Just trying to get some semblance of structure to aid in identifying thread themes. Probably won't be as strict as other drugs but I feel there's some value to be had there. I mean posters are already putting [News] at the front of media threads so why not make these kind of tags uniform? We're open to suggestions on the prefixes though so fire away if you have any =D

Perhaps another possibility would be to have a sticky/FAQ about some of the unique characteristics of the Australia drug scene - For example the difference between australian Ice/crystal and gas/speed/base. With the current state of ecstasy/ rising popularity of RC's it might be a good idea to have a sticky about those scenes too.

Even though there is a couple of large threads such as nanna can't tell the different between amphetamine and methamphetamine - these large threads can be hard to find or a little too overwhelming for newcomers to AusDD.

^This might cut down on some of the more repetitive questions that clog up the forum.

Just a thought :)

^ cool thanks Sameria, perhaps a directory with some basic key points, FAQs, and links to the behemoth threads like the nanna one? The only problem with stickies is that they tend to go unread...

perhaps the n00bs should shut the fuck up and follow BL guidelines instead of bitching

lol had been too rational in my postings and have a sore head

but I think I speak for everyone that's too polite to say it

I'd make a horrible mod

feel free to delete those posts btw lol I won't kick up a stink

i think you need to be careful to view bluelight as a source of information and knowledge sharing, not a chat room to entertain you constantly.
some other parts of bluelight may have a lot more traffic, a lot more imput and a lot more contributing members - but let's not forget that australia has a much smaller population than north america or europe.
and that means less drug users, less people involved or interested in harm reduction.
i think it is much more important to have quality, not quantity.

wanting something to change because you don't get enough stimulation from it is kinda missing the point. shit, if i didn't respect the way things were run around here, i would spend my time and energy somewhere else. the internet's a pretty immense source of information.

really well said spacejunk, and that's a really good point, we do have less people in the country, and there are also other forums/sections to have a chat on

fukn over this topic... seriously, I just think there needs to be somewhere for the community to have some social chatter, hell even if it's off board or something - just linked

like its been mentioned before, there's aus social for non drug banter though there is some drug talk permitted and Drug Culture for all the drug talk you want to spill till your hearts content.

if someone makes an offsite board where there's a community built upon the shit we're not permitting in here then do it, take the initiative.