• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

---->>> ATTENTION - ALL ecstasy users.......yes U!!

1.) How old are you? 16

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 14

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 1,5 year

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 6-8

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 4-6

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? about 115

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 6

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?
smokin only on E
9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 15

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Weed, Amphetamine, Shrooms , LSD,

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
150$

1.) How old are you? 21

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 21

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? 5 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? 10

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 18

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 9

N/A
9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 5

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Weed, Meth, Percocet

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
$160

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 4/5 Months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 6 occasions or so.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 18

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 1

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 10

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 180 or so?

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)Cocaine, Marijuana, Shroomys, Pain killers and other perscription drugs that i get from a friend.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $800

1.) How old are you? 15

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 13 or 14

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) a bit more than a year

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) used to be 12, now its about 2..maybe 3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? about 80

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 2

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 35 or so

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) approximately 4 coolers OR half a mickey of vodka

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, dxm, and whatever people cut my e with

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) about... 200 or so canadian dollars

1.) How old are you?20

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?15

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)Used it atleast once a weekend for 2 yrs, then used it like once every so ofton for 3 years probaly no more than 15 times in the 3 years. Fuck Rollin

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)maybe a pill every 3 to 4 months

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?uh hehe like over a 100, lost count

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)No club just parties once every 3 months,

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?bout 10 packs a week

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)31 times a month,

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)Previously!!! Meth,Keta,Shrooms,acid,foxy,4mipt,amt,2ci,MDA,2ct7,dust, weed,salvia, pcp,crack,coke,heroin,and nitrous

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month $1200 a month

I dont roll and shit anymore though shit'll fug up your head, I cant beleive i looked like all the etards out there that i see today. Haha shit makes me and my boy laugh,, its cool though drink a 5th of JIm Beam and laugh at the etards thats alotta fuckin fun right there

1.) How old are you? 20

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 4 yrs

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) probably 2-3 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1 pill

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 2.5 pills

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) probably 2 times

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 25 per week (cigarettes, not packs of)

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 25

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Cocaine, Meth, Speed, Marijuana, Nitrous Oxide, LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, valium,

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $400

1.) How old are you? 21

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 19

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 2 yrs, 5 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 1 to 5 times. depends on whats going on. scene is dead, no parties, i'll go for a while, big time parties/ raves, 2 times a month.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? this keeps going up. i can still have a very sweet roll off 2 pills, but i have done 4-5 in one night. about 2-3 each time

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? about 20-25 if you count 1 pill as a dose, rolled about 12 times

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) about 5

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 2-3 packs

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? drink 2 to 4 times a week. usually 10-12 beers or 7-8 shots or combination of the 2

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? shrooms, lsd, weed, coke, adderole/caffiene (not usually considered a drug, but actually most abused drug in us)

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 600

1.) How old are you?30

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?26

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)4 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)6

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?80

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)none, never

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?7 packs

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)dont drink

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)marijuana, LSD, mushrooms

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)3,800

1.) How old are you?

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?

18 (1991)

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)

14 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)

approx 4 times per year (so once every 3 months)

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?

3 pills

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?

No more than 50 times or approx 100 pills (used to have 1-2 pills when i started, noe 2-3)

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)

every time i pill it is at a dance party

i have never quit, but i have about 1-2 per week on average (sometimes months without, then 10 on a night!)

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)

drink 3-4 nights a week, average 20 drinks per week

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)

mj
speed
meth
lsd
coke
shrooms
opium (not heroin)
NO2
dexies (ie black market ADHD pills)
random shitty drugs sold as e
amyl

USD$4000

1.) How old are you?

15 (Should have waited, but I was responsible)

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
A yeart and 4 months.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
At the most once every 2 months.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
One to Two pills, never any more.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
Approximately ~15

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)
Once or Twice every 3 months

Dont Smoke Nicotine/Tobacco

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)
Dont Drink Alcohol

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
Marijuana, Psiloybin Mushrooms, LSD, AMT, Methamphetamine (In dirty pills, not alone/by choice) Pharmacutical Opiates, Cocaine (Rarely), MDA, MDE, Salvia Divourium, N2O,

School/Unemployed, ~100-150$ Month

1.) How old are you?

11 months

about 1 time/2.5 months

10 times

i smoke multiple times daily, about 110 cigs per week

i dont drink alcohol

cannabis, speed, lsd, ghb, methcathinone, cocaine, opium

i have no idea

1.) How old are you?

10 months

for the first 6 months or so it was about 2-3 times a month, however nowadays its more like once a month or so.

1-2

20-25?

4-6 raves. i dont club and the number goes up now that its summer.

i dont smoke

i dont drink

marijuana, mushrooms, ketamine, dxm, amphetamine, methamphetamine, cocaine, LSD, and im prolly forgetting a few.

my only source of income is my allowance so about 150-200 dollars or so?

I'll take the survey

1) 22
2) 18
3) 4 years but not on a daily basis
4) About once every other month
5) 2-3 rarely
6) 46-48 pills (I write it down just to keep track)
7) 1
8) Don't smoke
9) 40 drinks
10) Nothing else
11) $200-$250 spending money

**SURVEY**

>>>>>> instructions: Private Message me your responses to the following questions. Simply copy the questions then paste them in your composing message area and place your answer below each question.

1.) How old are you? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? 4 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy?3

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?1

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 4

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months?2

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? 10-20

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? cocaine, heroin, shrooms, acid, weed, dxm, meth...

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? 100-150$

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) Around Two years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) it was around 9-12 times every three months but recently i haven't been taking them as iv'e been getting on mdma crystals or amphetamine, i think my ecstasy days are nearly over

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 6/7, has been as many as 13

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? I couldn't tell you lol

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) It used to be pretty regulary(like 2/3 times per month), But recently its been more like Once A Month, So three/Four times every three month, but used to be upto Nine times every three month, would be every friday & saturday, but i have to travel to get to the type of clubs i like going to

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? I smoke on avarage of 70/80 per week

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)Untill about two months ago it was around forty pints, but the past two months its been more like two hundred a month

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)Marijuana, Shrooms, Cocaine, Amphetamine, Ketamine, MDMA Crystals, Caffine, Salvia Divinorum & Poppers

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) HAHA ;)

1.) How old are you? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 1 month

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) sofar i've had 2, one month apart

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 2

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 3

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? n/a

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? can't answer....not alot. It all depends on how many parties I attend. Sometimes I won't drink for a few months at a time

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? Marijuana, LSD, speed

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 80 bucks if i have no job, maybe $160 if i do