• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

---->>> ATTENTION - ALL ecstasy users.......yes U!!

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 12 or 13

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 5 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 1

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 30

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 0

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 40

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 100

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Cannabis, Cocaine, Crack, Speed, Heroin, Mushrooms and various legal pills.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) Not alot

1.) How old are you? 17

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?15

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
year and a half
4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) nearly every weekend

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
2-5 plus combo alot

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
hmmm nearly every weekend for yeqar and a half ...quet a bit

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)
40% 60%a house

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?
dont smoke
9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)
ocassinal guys of wine ie at parties/birthdays

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)

speed
cocaine
marijuana
valium
ketamine
LSD
ice
smack
dexies
11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) varies..

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
Roughly 2 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) Once or twice

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
One and a half to two.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
Erm... roughly 30

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)
Between 3 and 5.

Non smoker.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)
Approximate 80.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
Marijuana, speed and coke.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
350 dollars

1.) How old are you? 27

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 25

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) Approx 2 years and 2 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) Approx 3 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1-2 doses

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Probably somewhere close to 115 - works out to about 1.5 every weekend in my 1st year, a little over half in my 2nd year and a little for this year

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 1 or 2 times - I've slowed down this year

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? I don't smoke

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) Approx 15 drinks - sometimes more, sometimes less

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Marijuana, Meth, Speed, Mushrooms, LSD

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) I'd say somewhere over $1500... but I'm hopeless at keeping a budget... I save but I don't watch every dollar like a hawk...

Good luck :D

czechmafia said:

**SURVEY**

>>>>>> instructions: Private Message me your responses to the following questions. Simply copy the questions then paste them in your composing message area and place your answer below each question.

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 18

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 8 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 12

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 4

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 145

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) every weekend psytrance party

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? about 4-5 every day

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 5 drinks

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) mushrooms, weed , lsd , salvia,

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)50 euro's

1.) How old are you?

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?

2 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)

On average... 2 times every 3 months.

2 pills

23 1/2 exactly ... I think. :p

On average, 2 every 3 months

N/A

I rarely drink, so... maybe an average of one drink a month?

Ketamine
Nitrous
Marijuana
DXM
Vicoden

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)

About.. $150, U.S.

As your PM inbox was full...

1.) How old are you?

5 and a half months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)

1.5 pills

Once or twice

I don't smoke

Marijuana, ketamine, LSD, methamphetamine. I've also abused codeine, if that counts as a "street" drug.

AUS$240

1) 18

2.) 15

3.) 3 years

4.) probably about 5-6 at the moment

5.) I normally get around 250-500mg MDMA crystal depending on how much I can afford, If I go to a free party ill probably buy a couple of pills aswell becos they are cheap.

6.) probably around 40 -50

7.) 3

8.) can't really give an accurate number because I smoke rolling tobacco, about 6 a day during the week and I pretty much chainsmoke on weekends.

9.) 64 - 96

10.) Ganja, Mushrooms, Ketamine, Cocaine, LSD, Base(speed) & Codeine, Valium, Kratom, Slavia, Poppers..

11.) £90

Last edited:
1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 2 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) Once every 3 months

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 7

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 1

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 0

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 10

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Weed, Shrooms, Nos, LSD, Salvia

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $300 - $400

1) 22 years old

2) 16 years old (i think.... could have been 15....dont really remember)

3) 6 years

4) 5 times (on average I am not quite sure..... i used to be much more frequent a user than i am now)

5) 3 pills

6) At least 200..... probably heaps (hundreds) more.

7) 6-7 times

8) Dont Smoke

9) 100

10) Ummmm..... Ketamine, LSD, LSA, DMT, MDA, AMT, DOB, 2C-B, 2C-I, Codeine, Opium, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, 4-MAR, Datura, Mescaline, Mushrooms, DXM, Marijuana, various prescription Benzos and a collection of crappy herbal high shit.

11) Around $1000AU

1.) How old are you? -15

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? -14

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) -8 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) -12

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? - 4-5

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? - 120

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) - 6 times every 3 months normally

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - 70

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) - 48 cans

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) - Cocaine,speed,salvia,hash

- student so around 40euros

1.) How old are you? 23

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 15

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 8 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 6

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2 or 3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 500+

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 15-20

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 2 packs(25 in a pack)

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 100+

marijuana, ketemine, cocaine, lsd, mushrooms, 2ci, meth, speed, peyote, opium, heroin(snorted), pcp

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $1500-$2000 Canadian

send responses to my inbox it is now empty

thnx for all the input i appreciate it, keep it coming :)

you realize bluelight doesnt represent the ecstasy using population right? we are a small segment that enjoys learning about ways to decrease harm and discussing it online

1.) How old are you?
2 months
1-3
dont attend
dont smoke
marijuana, morning glory seeds, salvia divinorum, DXM

1.) How old are you?19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?17

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)5-10

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?4-7

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?300-350

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)3

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?100

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)200

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)marijuana,mushrooms,ketamine,lsd,cocaine,crack,ghb,oxy contins

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $700 canadian dollers

1.) How old are you?

- 1 year

- 2 to o3

- 1 to 2

- about 30

- 2 to 3 tims

- n/a

- about 30

- marijuana, mushrooms, cocaine, lsd, methamphetamine, ether, ketamine

- about 100 dollars

czechmafia said:
:)

Hi!! I am an 18 year old student from Canada and I need your assistance with a survey.

I require a large amount of data (at least 100 people to respond) so the time u take in order to respond to my survey is greatly appreciated :)

The following survey i have designed is to gather statistical information on ecstasy use for a important Data managment class. u will be helping me complete an assignment.

--> Please fill in the information accurately or the entire results of the survey will be altered and the data will not be reflective of u people, the ecstasy using population.

If i discover any interesting correlations with my data ill be sure to post it on Bluelight and share it with u.

PLUR

-->Thank you, if u have any questions please PM me

**SURVEY**

>>>>>> instructions: Private Message me your responses to the following questions. Simply copy the questions then paste them in your composing message area and place your answer below each question.

1.) How old are you?
2 months

cocaine, mushrooms, marijuana
$400

czechmafia said:

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 19

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 5 Months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 6

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1 Pill

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 3

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 6

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 0

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) Dont drink that much anymore.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Pot, occasionally.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) Varies

Last edited:
1)How old are you? 21

2)At what age did you begin using ecstacy? 15

3)How long have been using ecstacy? Used pills from 15-17 frequently, use them very very rarely now. Still used pure MDMA, which i v used since i was 16.

4)On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 2-3 times. (Used to use pills bout 3-4 times every three months)

5)When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? Use do bout 7-10 pills in a night, now do bout 500mg (five lines).

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Bout 150- 200.

7) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 0
(used to work in a night club tho).

8 )If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 40

9)If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 75

10)Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Weed, hash,cocaine,speed,shrooms,LSD,ether,poppers,salvia,ketamine,GHB,valium,temazepan,opium.

11)Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) About £600.

Last edited:
1.) How old are you? 16.5

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 14

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 2 and a half years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 4 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? up to 4

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? around 100

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 8

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 56

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 25

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) marijuana, poppers, k, lsd, speed, coke, dxm, mushrooms

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 200 pounds +