• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

At Dinner With an Undercover Narcotics Detective

Again - how many police do you think have or are regular users? Blood test for policemen aren't as frequent anymore.

A little addition...

Don't leave shit lying around at home. I'll never forget an incident where one house was used as a pre-rave meetup, and most people simply left their spare gear there for consumption the next day. When the guy who's house it was got busted that night, and the thought of the police searching his house came up... Well, jaws hit the ground to say the least...

:\

The police are definately not stupid, nor are they bastards trying to bust everyone they can. I'm sure undercover work is rare enough for their purpose to be catching of the bigger fish. Sharing and swapping a few pills with an undercover whos become your 'mate' is probably not likely to get you into much trouble.

An indication that the police aren't arseholes, and are more often than not just doing their job, is from a couple weeks ago. A friend's house had been broken into, and she called some friends and I and asked us to come over. We'd had a fun day, had a couple of pills, and on the way over, smoked a joint. We were kind of aware that the police were coming, however, without realising, knocked on her door to come face to face with two smiling policemen, our jaws sliding sideways, reeking of weed. We stood inside for a minute, in a weird silence, then went outside to wait. We were all pretty freaked, as a couple of us had the odd pill and a bit of weed left. Luckily though, they apparently just laughed and said to our friend when they were going "we'll let you get back to 'whatever' you get up to on a Monday night then..."

They're just doing their job, and I doubt an undercover's job is to book a lot of 15, 19 or 21 year old clubbers/ravers they see with drugs. Lets face it, they'd wouldn't even need to go undercover, its usually pretty damn easy to spot a drug user while out.

ive seen undercovers nab a dude just walking along an events corridoor, with 2 pills in his hand, when he accidentally flashed them whilst reaching for a bottle of water....

Just remember in QLD, the government passed a legistaion while back, I think early this year, the QLD police are now allowed to deal drugs with premission from the big police boss, they no longer have to apply for permission from the court, judges and government departments. And they are allowed to take drugs, like smoke a joint, shoot up, whatever and the QLD police has full support services for these undercovers who were forced to consume drugs in front of criminals/big time dealers to gain trust and so they can go into the criminal world more deeper and gather more information.

So becareful Queenslanders, it could be one of your dealer's mates is actually a undercover.... yes dealing is dangerous business, don't be fooled if you meet someone who is high or peaking, and you think they are cool, not undercovers, you could be into a very big surprise.

ive got a bit of a story and i'm still wondering if it was just my paranoia or something suss......

i was at an event a couple of months ago (fairly big 4 tassie) and someone my flatmate works with asked if he could buy a couple of pills. so my flatmate went off to get some off out dealer and me and my flatmates gf ("K" - i live with her too) were left with the guy who wanted the bikkies
a few minutes later he was asking "K" if "A" could get him 1000 cos he was gonna get some off someone else but the deal "fell through". wen "K" said no he mentioned that he had cash, and "K" said no again and told me. i freaked and stopped any "transactions" being made.....
the thing is, later, he did end up buying 2 pills off us....so wat do u guys reckon??

[Edit: Some non-essential details removed. BT]

buying means nothing i think syntech. Perhaps if he dumped them, and you saw then you could lean more towards him not being a cop, but the bottom line is you can never be sure.

the cops aren't that bad!! as said before, they are just doing their job. just like telemarketers and debt collectors are just doing their job.

a couple of years ago, i had about 6 people over my house, crammed into this one little bedroom. we closed the windows and proceeded to dutchy the room up. we smoked about 40 or 50 cones between us, and needless to say, we were all pretty shattered. i opened the window and went to get a drink, when there was a knock on the frontdoor.
i looked over, and there was two torches shining outside the door. and my window is about 2m from the front door. i opened the door with my glaring red eyes, with my mum standing behind me. it was two cops.
by the looks on their faces, i knew that they could smell what was wafting out of my window. they both had huge smiles. straight away i thought, i'm fucked and so is everyone else. i thought the neighbours had called them.
they then proceeded to tell me that they had found my bike, which was reported stolen months beforehand. as i walked down to their paddywagon to get my bike out, i could smell my room from their car. i got my bike and was headed back inside, when they called me back. they gave me the speech about how to look after my bike properly, and then as they were leaving one of then winked at me, and said "now you fellas have yourselves a good night!"

needless to say, once i told everyone else the cops had been, the house cleared out pretty quickly, caus everyone was expecting them to come back.
and the best part of it, i was left with a massive chop, all to myself!!

anyways, i think the smartest thing to do is to not sell at all. but if you choose to, for gods sake, don't deal to strangers!!

Personally I think undercovers are probably not all that different from normal cops - you get your good ones and your bad ones. Some are sticklers for the rules, others use a bit of common sense, while others may be under the pressure to 'perform' and will bust anything that moves.

I was pulled over last weekend driving interstate on the Hume 'cos I stupidly overtook a truck at 130 (had another guy pull out from behind at the same time so we both sped up). The cop pulled us both over, showed the radar reading at 130, explained what the penalty was, then said "you've had your lecture" and let us go. He could have been a bastard but decided, or at least hoped, that a scare was enough.

Unlike this, which I'm 90% sure I saw the other day (it happened pretty quickly but I'm pretty sure of what I saw).

Was coming out of kings cross station on darlinghurst rd, home from work on a week night around 6:30 pm. Two guys dressed in gym-type gear looked like they were just walking their dog, though they were moving pretty quickly at this stage. They circle around and grab a guy, while the dog barks and jumps on him, and I see one of them pull out a badge.

I'm not a rubber neck so I pretty much kept walking - but from what I could gather the tactic was to look like they were just two mates out walking the dog, when in fact they were two undercover cops and the dog was a drug dog. Who knows, the guy who was grabbed and humiliated on the street may have been a 'runner' at best, but more than likely was heading down to the 7/11 to get some munchies because he'd been smoking some pot at home and the dog smelled it. Just glad it wasn't me...

hux.

Never leave your place of birth!
Don't talk to new people!
If you must, DON'T invite them to your house!
Don't trust your friends!
Don't talk to people older/younger/differently dressed!
Don't trust ANYONE!
Live behind tall walls and fences and regularly check for listening devices.
Sing Advance Australia Fair and be proud to be a member of a friendly society.

I wanna know if there is n e truth to the rumur that if u say to a D "r u a copper?" and they say "no" if they then bust u its entrapment an ull get off?

ignorance is bliss

tranquilo said:
Never leave your place of birth!
Don't talk to new people!
If you must, DON'T invite them to your house!
Don't trust your friends!
Don't talk to people older/younger/differently dressed!
Don't trust ANYONE!
Live behind tall walls and fences and regularly check for listening devices.
Sing Advance Australia Fair and be proud to be a member of a friendly society.

hehehe FLMAO

i told you before.......you're fuckin paranoid

but you still don't listen

I think youre right when you say that some undercover cops are good and some are bad.

I encountered someone that was most likely an undercover when I was at a nightclub in Sydney. It was an international DJ night and I was quite off my head and just standing around enjoying the music when I noticed a guy and girl who had just ordered iced waters from the bar right next to me. They were both scanning the club, particularly the dancefloor and I decided that I had to start a conversation with them, as you do. It went something like this:

"Hows it going mate?"

"Not bad thanks"

"Are you here for the DJ or just for a night out?"

He was a bit confused by this question and it took him a little while to reply but he went with the failsafe "Just for a night out".

I can't remember how the conversation got this way but I ended up saying to him "it sounds like you need to find yourself a dealer".

As soon as I said this his face went serious and he snapped "ARE YOU A DEALER?!". The way he said it was like he was trying to be descrete but couldn't hold back.

I just said "Nah mate, just a user", then he kept looking around the club and pretended that I didn't exist.

I don't think he was quite a James Bond.

^^^^^hehehe, very sus. definatley sounds like a shit undercover, but it could have just been an over excited patron.

but then he ignored you..........werid.

Ok so what happens when Police have to bust a huge Heroin importing sindicate in which the officers have to continually 'shoot up' in order to gain trust amongst the leaders. Sounds like a load of crap, what happens when the officers get hooked on Heroin, then what , The Tax payer is also going to have to pay for them to get off thier addiction not to mention the social and family implications their addication is going to have on everyone. I believe this to be bullshit. Also the fact that there is the possibility of the chance of getting diseases through needles etc. Do u think the person administering the drugs is going to worry about giving them a needle that is disease free, they couldnt give a fuck, so when the undercover gets aids, what are they going to do then? Sue? There are other ways of busting dealers.

^^^ And the cop has become the very thing he was trying to bust. It's pathetic.

"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Aaaaaa hahahah! Well what does that tell you about drugs?"

TranceNation said:
Do u think the person administering the drugs is going to worry about giving them a needle that is disease free, they couldnt give a fuck,
I don't get it. Why bother saying this? How do you profess to know how cops will act and how their "junkie" mates will think and act?

Really, give them some credit. Sure you can make out an extreme case, but I don't believe it would necessarily be reality.