Astrological roll call

pisces--not sure what that means--maybe one of these days I will get all my shit figured out
------------------
~DANK~

Aries; not too many of us on the list. I totally fit my chart - I'm stubborn as hell, dominating and just really easy to get along with
smile.gif
Charming too, I might add!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Hey Bebe..I am an Aquarius...A water baby, if you will...Really crazy how this stuff actually matches your personality, you know?? Much love to all my little astrology loving buddies!!
XOXO
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

I am a Sagittarius 2, whew not alone...
My charts are about as dead on target as an arrow can fly. I am also a dog in the chinessee calander, that fits too.
"Your sunny smile and cheerful ways attract people who want to learn from you."
Rolex is spun down today.
frown.gif

I am a Taurus, and the ladies always tell me that I have a raging bull in my pants too.
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Dr E - you are too much!!!
smile.gif

------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Born on the cusp--which would make me a Taurus with Gemini tendencies and my rising sign is Aquarius---There's more to it--I've charted my complete birth and I found which planets are in what house--there are of course 12 houses. Your rising sign is basically your most strongest part of you too. There is also the Nadir, the midheaven, the descendant sign and also what planets are in conjunction to---the more detail you go into it the more you see yourself--it is kinda weird but also cool how we are in unity with everything around us, the planets, the sun, the moon and so forth. Also a Horse in the chinese Zodiac.
Skye*

I'm a cancer!!!
And totally befitting my sign except for the domesticated part well... somewhat domesticated, but I love to party
--DX

GEMINI, Gemini where have you been I’m lost with out you!!
Too personality combined in to one!! I’m constantly fighting with my inner self!! I feel insane most of the time and roll makes me all better shrooms love me!! I could honestly say I love my twins they keep me company!! Love peace and respect
Beauty is how YOU see it!!
Are Music is essential to the rhythm of life and dance is the embodiment of music!!
Love Melody
I’m a fucken freak and I love me for me

Anybody else notice how many male Tauruses refer to their penises in this thread? Well I thought it was interesting...
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!! LEO's in the house baby!! I absolutly love attention mostly at raves I wear as many glo sticks/necklaces/blacelets/and lasers too. I love lasers. I totally fit the profile of the leo.love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

Speaking of taurus guys and their penises..... i went out with one once... but i think his penis was attached to his head...
smile.gif

Speaking of taurus guys and their penises..... i went out with one once... but i think his penis was attached to his head...
smile.gif

Not that im bitter or anything....

im a leo, a true sex kitten and attention hore.by the way my love match is a sagitarrius,so if your out there....

Still only a small sample, but the tally is interesting and seems to fit with the rough profile -:
* 30% to Air signs (communicators)
* 30% to Water signs (emotional)
* 21% to Fire signs (outdoor adventurous)
* 19% to Earth signs (practical/conservative)
Also -:
*Positive signs 51%
*Negative Signs 49%
*Capricorn - 3% (sensible/tradition)
*Aquarius - 10% (friendly /non-conform)
*Pisces - 9% (emotional/romantic)
*Aries - 4% (excitement/adventure)
*Taurus - 12% (practical/reliable)
*Gemini - 9% (curiosity/communicate)
*Cancer - 7% (emotional/empathise)
*Leo - 12% (extrovert/heartfelt)
*Virgo - 4% (logical/dependable)
*Libra - 10% (sensual/make others happy)
*Scorpio - 13% (emotional/creative)
*Sagittarius - 4% (free spirit/outdoors)
Pretty much the numbers fit the profile (i know, 2 words to desrcibe is very limited, but hey)
The 2 surprises are Taurus and Aries - may be alot of cusp action going on there.
AND THE WINNER IS - SCORPIO - Please come up and accept your prize (a giant 300mg E)
I will update the results further.
[results up to and including Vitamin-K]
I am a capricorn - and according to the profile, I shouldn't be here, so good night!
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 12 January 2000).]

*bashes all the other scorpz with tru psycho style*
ok... gimme the prize!
smile.gif

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!