Astrological roll call

Aquarian here, would any other sign use a constellation/galaxy for their name?
wink.gif

yeah, i find astrology to be quite accurate to a point, but then it just gets too vague? it is true that people born around a certain time each year seem to be quite alike in personality and traits, its weird when you think about it!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

well i'm a cancer
and i haven't really read too much about what astrology says about my personality (if anyone knows a good website with this info on it..could you e mail me??)
but i remember reading something my ex gf had about the cancer/picses relationship (she was a picses) and it was frightening how right on target it was with the way we interacted and behaved together
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Pisces
March 4th
Yes the breakdown of my sign fits my personality and beliefs to the T.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Gemini... but my evil twin died after doing E for the first time, now it's just me and I love it, love it, love it!
------------------
Everybody thinks I'm high... and I am

Cancer, year of the Ox
Started going out with a Cancer girl.
During the winter solstice, big full moon, & y2k.
Go out and find yourself a cancer today, they kick ass.
smile.gif

Very sensitive, caring, thoughtful, emotional.

Pisces- Feb 27th- I think its fitting.. I'm the quiet one.
filter
PLUR

aquarian here!!!
i think that the personality traits are dead on too.... personally i am 100% aquarian...

I think I'm the only Aries on this list. I listen when my friends, who happen to be astrology buffs, speak about the signs. The descriptions and readings for Aries always seem to apply to me.

i'm a pices and it totally fits me... i'm super quiet and i have a real tough time opening up to new people...
feb 20 =0)
------------------
"Your style is good but you need more discipline"

Taurus...and year of the dragon. Don't really believe in astrology, but I saw a book correlating the western/chinese zodiacs and it really was uncanny how close to the mark it was...scary almost. I was a tad wacked on g, though...should look at it sober.

Hey - why doesn't someone do the math and see what the majority of bluelighters are - I'd do it myself, but I'm too damn lazy. It'd be cool to see if there is a prominent sign amongst us.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

YEA! So many responses! Thank you all! Anyone interested, two really good books both by Linda Goodman: Sun Signs and Love Signs. Sun Signs is a great book to start with because she really goes into petty details and has a corny way of writing that is amusing and easy to read! Love Signs is fascinating when you already have a grip on the basic personalities; talks about what different signs are like together and ties it all in with karma and reincarnation. They were both written in the early 60's though, and both tend to be a little dated (Sun Signs more than Love Signs) but they are fun!
Isn't it interesting how there seems to be a ton of some signs represented here, and just a few of others? (Poor Sags! *I* love you, even if you are not a mighty majority! But... YEA Scorpio! There is a frightening number of us on this board!)
smile.gif

Virgo here.....and yes my sign holds true: I am an analytical neat freak jerk!
Much luv to all of ya'
Also chinese zodiac of the monkey, can you believe I got a damn monkey. What the hell kind of animal did I get stuck with...not a tiger or anything cool like that, but a damn monkey.
Plur to all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-choo")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Sc0rPi0 here, shit theres a few of us hey??
i hardly know any personally... only eva met a few... weird that theres so many
Well i find astrology fascinating... i got my moon in scorpio as well... so im the text book xample hehe, apart from the oozing sex vibes bit... i think i missed out on the best part *sulk*
smile.gif

Anyways... uhm dats all!
smile.gif

luv SaSS.

Right...so I'm one of the only two ARIES on this list! I love it!
adrienne

Aquarius, bay-bee
smile.gif
. With a Scorpio moon.
I'm very frighteningly like my astrology work-up says I should be. Independant, creative, free-thinking, very hard to categorize. And for those of you who know what a Scorpio moon implies, same things for that category
smile.gif
. Among other things, including the negative parts
smile.gif
. But oh well.
Anyhow, I never believe in astrology too much. They're like stereotypes, only more complex
smile.gif
. In other words, some people fit them perfectly (amazingly so, sometimes), but there always will be exceptions. And those who fit, but are unique in their own little ways. Best to get to know a person on their own merits, then whip out the astrology book sometime and giggle at how far/close you are to the typical whatever-sign.
Loupy - Mrowr.

Nah I think horoscope is pretty much BS, I mean I'm a taurus and I'm FAR from being grounded and practical!!
wink.gif
The only way you can tell I'm a taurus is I'm stubborn as hell. :p
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif