Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Assistance with test kit results: White Clovers/Dolphins

ACriminologist

Greenlighter
I was not responsible for the reports posted to Pillreports (mad props to the person on PR who uploaded them!), nor have I purchased these, but the results that are up on both of them have got me seriously confused and worried. It's clear that neither contain MDMA, and are probably some sort of whack and potentially toxic RC cocktail, but the results are very difficult to interpret. I have read on Wikipedia that green to brown results from a Mandelin test is indicative of the presence of PMA, but yeah, never seen these results in person before. I'd love to know as uni's almost out for the year and a bunch of mates are on the hunt for some pills - would love to know what to stay the hell away from and why. Would anybody happen to have an idea as to what these are?

Have a gander here: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30560 and http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30561.

Peace!

Hey dude, I moved your thread because it isn't really a Pill Info Reqeust and more people will see your thread here and potentially be able to answer your question, also, given the unknown content of these pills it can serve as a warning to others not to consume them.

Definately not the test results you want after picking up beanz is it...very odd reation you got there, as you have said throw them out!

I have read on Wikipedia that green to brown results from a Mandelin test is indicative of the presence of PMA

The info with my test kit says the same thing. I wouldn't have anything that looked like a reaction to that personally.

When a brown colour is observered from a Mandelin kit it usually means there is ketamine present, though taking into consideration the Marquis reaction I'm a little curious.
Recently there has been a few ketamine-type pills getting around that have produced similar reactions, my guess is an analouge; 3meoPCP, MXE or something along those lines. I've noticed quite a few research chems making their way into pressed pills of recent.
The green-ish Marquis could have been a stimulant research chem, however that's purely speculation.

Would be good to see someone with a broader knowledge chime in here, as there is quie a lot of unknown chemicals going into pressed pills these days