• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ashwagandha and benzos...

Castillo

Bluelighter
Anyone try this together, either ativan or klonopin. I am asking just in case I still get a panic attack while on ashwagandha. Also, can I take kava kava with benzos? I am also taking relora, which i love!

The title should be Ashwagandha and benzos... work perfectly together. I take it every day with benzos and many other drugs and its fine and its a great supplement and its said to help drug tolerance as well, which it seems to do. Its great stuff helped me to get off SSRI's in a week as apposed to months.

Just to confirm are you saying to get a panic attack from Ashwagandha or you are just worried about getting one? If you are that would be really weird as its the opposite of what it should be doing.

It has a GABA mimicking effect which should not at all be confused with a GABA drug that works directly. Something its doing is indirectly having a positive effect on GABA. Ive seen some posts elsewhere saying its a GABA drug and therefore causes withdrawals and risks and all that shit which is bull. The effect on gaba in terms of combination with real gaba drugs would be minimal, i dont notice any effect increases or negatives, besides tolerance resistance, for all sorts of drugs.

Basically its a herb and adaptogen that has some long roots in spiritual usage as well. Its a health supplement that can help with many things, which is what an adaptogen really does. Works with the body and system as a whole to improve things, but im not sure what it does technically.

At doses of about 2-3g you can apparently feel gaba effect, but thats much more the the usual dosage.

Wow u sound stoked!!! Now i'm excited!! Did you always start off on high doses?

No i meant that I was worried of getting one. I have read of people getting a paradoxical feeling on Ashwagandha where you end up feeling wired up. I want to be as prepared as possible considering I get phobic about starting new things. What about kava? You have experience there?

How would you rate your symptoms since starting ashwagandha? Have you ever tried rhodiola?

Last edited:
I also get paranoid about taking stuff, even get anxious about taking my anxiety medication lol. You might feel something, my mom felt sedation, possibly a benzo type feel of a normal dose, i never do, but possibly because i have very high benzo tolerances. But basically i should be a healthy substance to add to your daily routine and wont mess with othjer things.

Ive never tried a high dose or felt benzo effects, i just take normal doses for its numerous general heath benefits. I think higher doses work well for others for anxiety directly tho.

Rhodiola would be another biggie to add to your daily list as another adaptogen. Works completely differently though and might cause mild stimulation, but its also beneficial for many people. I have like 15 tabs a take everyday, a handful of stuff each day, the topic interests me, and there are some really cool "supplements" out there to help with health in general, and good for drug users

I generally dont feel stuff directly, not with these kinds of things, i just take them because i know they are helpful as a type of daily health maintenance. You dont need to feel an obvious effect for it to be working.

Some other important ones for me besides normal vitamins and stuff. Most of my stuff focuses on mental benefits.

Gotu Kola
Bacopa
Omega oils
Nootropics like piracetam
B vitamin, complex
Milk Thistle
DMAE
Dragon Herbs brand, have some hardcore rare adaptogen products (like Siberian Rhodiola and the Reshi mushroom), check the site.
Glutathione precursors
Organic vitamins, but expensive
magnesium chelate (great stuff for drug users)
Spirulina/Chlorella
Apple cider vinegar
Ginseng
Ginko
diatomaceous earth
L-theanine (works great with coffee as well)

And them im into alchemy supplements as well, but we wont get into that a ill sound like a nutter.

That list is impressive. I'm surprised Kava Kava is not in there LOLLL. Are you saying that you no longer have withdrawal symptoms in this present moment with all those supplements? I haven't slept in a day...I wonder if kava might help me.

Kava is something I am aware of but never looked into it so im not sure about it at all. Its more a drug that has a specific noticable effect so wouldn't really go with the list i posted or be used daily.

I also love Kratom, amazing stuff, id check that out before Kava, just dont take daily or abuse it and it will be the best legal drug youll ever have, even better then benzos and lots of other things. My fav after meth.

That kratom sounds like strong stuff. Reminds me of how people feel about Phenibut.

Kava is something I am aware of but never looked into it so im not sure about it at all. Its more a drug that has a specific noticable effect so wouldn't really go with the list i posted or be used daily.

I also love Kratom, amazing stuff, id check that out before Kava, just dont take daily or abuse it and it will be the best legal drug youll ever have, even better then benzos and lots of other things. My fav after meth.

Kratom is an incredible plant. It acts on the brains opiate receptors but is not actually an opiate. It is an energy booster, anxiety reliever, libido enhancer and has no addictive qualiteies. My fiance was on suboxone and recovering from from dope and took some we got at random and it killed her cravings and preventive her withdrawal symptems. Its mildly euphoric and depending on the strain, Mitragynia Specioso can energize you or sedate you and with it doesnt take much. The tolerance will build eventually but buying the stem and vine reduces tolerance nearly back to the first time you take it, Im an herbalist, self taught, and It is at the top of my safe, enjoyable, and useful list.