• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Armodafinil vs Modafinil [vs conventional Stims]

ISYMFS88

Greenlighter
Hey PPL ,been using Modafinil to great success ,previously I had used Ritalin SR years back and ECA ETC before along with some illicit teen speed rubbish.

Modafinil with it Halflife ,ok price -online [no chance of a UK sub even for 5mg Methyphenidate as an adult here] .
Obviously my interest peaked recently reading about Armodafinil [Armoured-daffodill] recently as reportedly it has an even longer HL ,not that it needs one and its an all round nicer feeling drug however ,Modafinil apart from my standard stim teeth grinding is very even ,nice easy onset ,no peaks and troughs and 200mg felt just right ,way nicer than Ritalin even though for those who want to feel a buzz as such then mayb the the onset would be too slow.
Armodafinil is 150mg as opposed to the 200mg Moda ,apparently as it's a stronger mg for mg drug ,I've ordered some to check myself but was enquiring to see if anyone had experience.
Cheers

I would put it like this. 1. is worst and 3. is best.

1.) Ritalin 5/10, Concerta 2/10
2.) Modvigil 7.5/10
3.) Modalert 8/10.
Ritalin is pure stimulation, i have tried Ritalin, Concerta, Isopropylphenidae and EPH.
Neither of then is not better than Modafinil

Dextro-MethylPhenidate alway's interested me. As the side effect of regular dl-MethylPhenidate are unbeaerable.

Dextro- Amphetamine is great so why not swap to Dextro--Methylphenidate XR. Should be more or less the same, but no personal experience.