cartfein561
Greenlighter
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2026
- Messages
- 14
Title
N2O is called "Hippy Crack" for a reason.
I used to have unlimited access to a N20 farm for a research medical center. Sometimes I borrowed one of the large tanks(5 x 51 inch) for a while. I two banks of ten in my care. LSD and N20 is an amazing experience. It is extremely short lasting though .
If one has enough of it so it can extend a session to more than a few puffs it might be worth it.
This is very true! Main reason I tried it is because I read about it in Huxley's Doors of PerceptionLSD and N20 is an amazing
Last time I bought a 50 pack of carts, cracker, and balloon...inhaled the first one and thought wtf was I so excited about, highschool was over a decade ago, I need to grow up, I should of bought weed.
I did end up compulsively doing more for fun and trying it out with LSD/Salvia combo which gave it more of a reason to have.
Also used during opioid withdrawal once, not sure if it did anything but the usual