• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Are these xanax pills fake? 2.5mg yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

insidious

Bluelighter
I got these pills today, for the sake of the story Ill say from a reputable source, and they are the R039 they seem to be thicker than I remember them being (remembering on xanax isn't exactly my strong suit.) Has anyone heard of such a thing? They have the correct imprints they are just really yellow and thick. They are bitter but they are also not as bitter as I am accustomed to. They also take a tad more effort to break apart. I also took 2.5 pills and I feel good, but no euphoria.

Does any company make such a thing?

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y343/gwillweeks/20150604_001318_zpszc1uj49e.jpg

the picture might be hard to determine, just thought id post this.

Last edited:
This will probably be closed cuz we don't allow pill ID but from the picture they look like the correct Roche brand yellow bars. I doubt they are fake but all we can do is speculate

No pill Ids but I will say before its closed.I was abusing home pressed 3.5 mg Pfizer Imitation bars.looked just Like the real deal 2 mg ones...maybe you have something similar though impossible to say....I'd say it could possibly be a home compressed fake most likely with phenazepam or Alprazolam powder,do not take that as an ID.just saying I've been seeing replicas like that for a while now.

Alright in before the thread closes!

Closed, we don't allow pill or substance ID. If you want to be sure, send them in for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.