• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Are there any RCs that help in opening up, narrowing sinuses

dez79

Bluelighter
Are there any RC s that open up my annoying narrow sinuses ? Sick of using oxymetazole need more psuedoephedrine type relief ? Off topic my apologies

Are there any RC s that open up my annoying narrow sinuses ? Sick of using oxymetazole need more psuedoephedrine type relief ? Off topic my apologies

CNS stimulants could be habit forming, so if you're looking for sinus relief, a sympathomimetic is preferred. Perhaps try phenylephrine(which is the product that replaced pseudoephedrine on the shelves). Perhaps a different nasal inhaler like Benzedrex or Vick's could help. Benadryl could help due to it's anticholinergic properties, but sedation could be an issue.

Don't use any dirty RCs for any medical reason. These are dangerous due to impurities and the fact that they are untested. Especially the ones that could cause sinus relief, I would bet they would cause heart issues. If there was a good one, it would be OTC or RX med to replace the meth-making pseudoephedrine. I don't like taking sudafed either, but that's all there is.

The reason your sinus are so bad is because oximetazole is extremely addictive on your sinuses with horrible rebound congestion. I would recommend only one nose at a time and titrating to flonase or something w/ a different ingredient. But sudafed is it.

My foots asleep. Are there any unknown research chemicals i can take to make the madness stop?

i bet some of the shovelware cathinones are OK decongestants.

ephedrine/pseudoephedrine is really the gold standard

Psuedoephedrine as all but black banned in Australia hence the need for RC thats similar

They dont even stock it in chemist anymore n sure as hell aint getting any without a script

Yes does very little, basically all that works is shitloads of oxymetazole n antihistamine n saline sprays so they dont get too dry , surgery is final step

Maybe i should take up snorting coke but ive heard thats very habit forming

Phenylephrine was shown to be no better then saline useless stuff really

Go to your doc and get an rx for sudafed. How hard is that? any doc would write that. and STOP using oximetazole. That stuff should only be used a FEW times per year MAX it is extremely addicting and causes horrible rebound congestion which is why you are here to start with

Also NO ephedrine, you will damage your heart, in is a bronchodialater NOT nasal or pharyngeal like sudafed

Go to your doc and get an rx for sudafed. How hard is that? any doc would write that. and STOP using oximetazole. That stuff should only be used a FEW times per year MAX it is extremely addicting and causes horrible rebound congestion which is why you are here to start with

Also NO ephedrine, you will damage your heart, in is a bronchodialater NOT nasal or pharyngeal like sudafed
Ephedrine in normal doses is not gonna cause heart damge

^^^ YES it will. Ephedrine is a bronchodialator for mild-moderate asthma. It has great ability to cause heart damage, even when used as directed. No matter how "normal" you consider the dosage. What do you know?

Sudafed, however, is incredibly easy to get RX'ed and considerably safer. Not only for sinus decongestion, but in general.

HOWEVER talk to your doctor because it is not recommended you take sudafed for over two weeks without consulting a doctor. Which is good, because you have to get it prescribed anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks however with my history of hypertension they ain't gonna give me suedo