• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Are my scales lying to me? 72 hour amphetamine binge

When you are an american....speaking strictly to americans......inside american borders.....YES...it is very common to use American terms related to measurement.....but when dealing with outside parties.(basically any other country) we have the intelligence to switch to a universally understood standard of measurement....
My point was that there are plenty of measurements, and certainly to a greater extent slang terms, that are highly specific to the USA and which are regularly used all over Bluelight. The pound is certainly not a universally used measurement, and nor is the ounce, but they are used as standard in this forum.

And tea is fucking delicious.

My point was that there are plenty of measurements, and certainly to a greater extent slang terms, that are highly specific to the USA and which are regularly used all over Bluelight. The pound is certainly not a universally used measurement, and nor is the ounce, but they are used as standard in this forum.

And tea is fucking delicious.

Haha apparently I am the only one who doesnt like tea..

but.....we werent talking about pounds or ounces....we were tlaking about "stones"....THAT is NOT universaly understood.

And yes, since there is evidence to back up the VERY COMMON usage of ounce and pound on BL, there is no reason why it shouldnt be used. BUT..."stone" is not common and therefore should be switched for somethin else.

Your scale is probably not all that accurate. If you especially had some extra weight, it is very possible that you lost something close to that.

thankyou. didn't realise stone wasn't universal. could someone close this because its just turned into a metric, imperial, uk, us talk

Yeah, it's definitely possible. I lost a huge amount of weight from my methamphetamine addiction. At my worst I weighed less than 45kg's (100lbs), and I'm 5'8", which means I had a body mass index of about 15 (and 18 is considered underweight!). Remember though that bathroom scales aren't always accurate, and your weight can vary depending on what clothing you're wearing, etc.