• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Are decocainized leaves active?

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
First, I have ordered some coca leaves, complete leaves which looked untouched but came in a commercial mate de coca of Perú package. Is it possible to discard the cocaine while leaving the leaves structure optically intact?

But my main question, as these leaves were quite expensive, I ordered powder for further experiments. Somehow they do numb the mouth a little bit when mixed with sodium bicarbonate and some water and kept below the tongue for a few minutes. But imo its not as pronounced as it should be, amd I know that one hasnt to expect lidocaine strength. Taste is soft, first absent then becomes even nearly good.
So good chance it is at least crudely decocainized.

Effects of both products are similar and strange. I wouldnt feel anything real but there is a distinct stimulation which lets me write 4x the usual amount amd even led to compulsive redose. Feels adrenergic if I had to guess. Are there other alkaloids present from which such would be to expect? Or is it the real deal? Then my next step would be an attempt to extract I guess.

A drug test wont help me as Id need a quantitative analysis of which I dont know where to get.

Last edited:
Coca leaves also contain egcontine in small quantities. This alkaloid is basically a softer stimulant. I believe decocainizing needs only to bring the primary alkaloid below certain levels, so it’s entirely possibly the egcontine is left intact.

Back in 2014-2015 I was able to get a hold of Coca Tea that wasn't de-cocainized. It was readily available on the net. I think things have changed these days, judging by the results given when searching for them. I swear, coca tea + sodium bicarbonate mix was the shit. Such a beautiful, natural high. Better than blow IMO, as it contained all the other alkaloids present in the Coca plant besides just the cocaine.

I got a sample of coca leaves many years ago with another botanical I bought. I just made a tea, found it decent but didn't seek out more. Wish I'd tried it with bicarb or lime, it sounds lovely. It does seem to be very hard to find them these days, I took a look around because of a few threads in here :devilish:

Okay, sounds like I will have decocainized leaves :( there's nothing beautiful in their effect, maybe it's just me but I believe not. Have to look further to find a shop which sells untouched leaves. I too remember shops selling kilos of mate de coca for cheap, once I bought a cheap guide on the darknet about making your own coke with links to shops but I got afraid as I found out that even the leaves were strictly banned in EU and same category as directly importing cocaine.