• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Apo-Methylphenidate ER snorting

bardeezy

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, first time posting so nice to meet anyone who might be able to help!

I had a script for 27mg concerta and my drug plan swapped in a generic methylphenidate hydrochloride made by Apotex.
I was curious if these could be snorted for instant/shorter-lived effects, and upon looking around it seemed like there are lots of different versions of pills.
I looked around on this forum and others but cannot find any info on the specific kind I had.

These were Apo-methylphenidate ER 27 mg (din: 02452758 ), oval in shape, grey in colour, APO on one side, MPD27 on the other.
When I had cut into it to see if there were 3 layers, like I heard about concerta, I found nothing but white-ish solid.
The coating seemed to flake off and not peel, and they seemed fairly easy to crush/break.

Now my questions are:
- could i have just snorted this stuff if I crushed it up? or would there still be binders and fillers inside that will goo up when present to moisture?
- if it does gunk, how bad?
- if previous question is a shitty idea, would an extraction method (like https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/refined-iso-extraction-for-concerta.879936/) work with less steps like separating individual parts of pill?