L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Aphrodisiac affects of onion, garlic and relatives

Neuroprotection

Bluelighter
is it true that garlic, onion, Leeks and related vegetables produce a strong aphrodisiac affect. before I read about this, I always noticed I would have a very high sex drive the next day after eating such vegetables. in my culture, some dishes contain a lot of raw onion and at least a lot of garlic so it was a regular occurrence. I recently discovered that the sulphur compounds in these plants, which give them their distinct flavour and odour are transformed into other organosulphur compounds in the body like dialyl disulphide. these can penetrate body tissues and flow through the blood easily where they reach the testicles and stimulate testosterone production. they also improve testicular health and reportedly protects against free radical damage.
Does anyone know to what extent these things are true? has anyone experienced an aphrodisiac affect from these vegetables?

Personally, it works for me very well and I don’t believe it’s a placebo affect because it worked every time before and after I knew about the aphrodisiac effect.

Hare Krishna (who are supposed to stay celibate) are forbidden from eating onion and garlic due to it supposedly stirring up the wrong energies in a human or something like that, so you may be on to something.

I eat onion and garlic for the flavor. Never noticed any aphrodisiac properties though.

Same for me. I’ve never intentionally consumed onion/garlic for its aphrodisiac affect, although it is a pleasant side-effect. I just love the flavour and I couldn’t imagine food without these amazing ingredients. like many spices, garlic and onion have countless Health benefits. however, I do think they have the effect of making us consume more food than we normally would, largely because of their good taste and flavour enhancing properties, but I also remember reading they could act as appetite stimulants when some of the compounds reach the brain.

I eat a shit ton of onions and never noticed anything to this effect. I enjoy onions so much I'll eat them raw.

McDonald's charges more for extra lettuce, but extra onions are free:)

Garlic IS pro-sexual Allicin in Garlic has great pro cardiovascular / vasodilator / lowers BP
L-Citrulline is a Potent vasodilator and significantly increases nitric oxide in the bloodstream

Google Viagreat-SX (Male Enhancement) from Healthy Planet and read all the API’s …..every one of them is a potent sexual health supplement (Horny Goat Weed, Ginseng, Ginko Biloba, Maca, 3-4 others)
-Increased sexual desire, stamina, blood flow, etc

Zinc (high levels in oysters) increases free testosterone in men & women

Ejaculation decreases a man’s free testosterone levels and the ejaculate inside the woman increases her testosterone. The man get a reduction but an increase in the cuddle hormone Oxytocin….so the man stays with the family unit to ensure the survival of his/their offspring. Boxers (few other athlete’s) are told to refrain from sexual activity 2 weeks prior to their fight/competition/match to ensure they’re at their peak performance/free testosterone levels

Tepo-Testosterone 200mg IM bi-weekly is a POTENT aphrodisiac & antidepressant / mood-boosting / virility / increased vigilance & confidence (legal script X 10 repeats of 10ml glass vials 100mg/per ml). 3ml 22 1/2 gauge needle as long as your middle finger lol….DEEP into your ass muscle just below your belt line. Felx your ass muscle as I use my knuckle to find a good spot, alternating cheeks each IM injection every two weeks (due to long term opioid prescription) fresh outta the shower sitting on dry towel at edge of bed

LSD-25 - 100ug standard dose (Amazing for sex / cut a bit off the paper tab if u wish 50-75ug + Cannabis Sativa
VIAGREAT X 2 capsules

Damiana herbal supplement similar to cannabis used as a recreation drink & aphrodisiac in the Pacific Island’s

Cannabis Sativa in low to moderate dose increases blood flow, paired with all the natural potent vasodilators and Depo-Testosterone IM two(2) days prior to Saturday night (peak serum levels of Testosterone in bloodstream)

You’d have the best erotic, sensual, trippy, animalistic sex of your lifetime lol