• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Apeal to All Aussies to Aid in Proper Pill Testing

smile.gif
I know where you are coming from Mona, (its hard to convey exactly what is meant via the written word sometimes), but I was just pointing out possible liabilities. The ppl at test labs, unless they are doing it as an extra carricular activity!, would be in this "recieving illicit substances" group, and therefore may have to inform the authorities as such.
Where I work, we have a gas analysis spectrometer,(unfortunately it relies on sample-conductivity as it is an 'arc strike' unit), and all results pass via the systems pc and all results are relayed via network to the central PA & QC, so there would be a few questions!!! (These things do cost to run tests.The arc strike unit is the cheapest and easiest as it requires very little sample preparatoin and calibration.)
Im just trying to be helpful
smile.gif

I would assume that Dancesafe have worked out the kinks regarding the procedure of pill testing. They've tested hundreds of local (read american) pills and I haven't heard of them being busted for trafficking yet.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been able to reply lately, but I been mega busy with the usual weekend activities.
Anyway, I can appreciate your cynicism (sp?) about my offer, and that's cool.
I have worked out how to test the pills, and it's pretty straight forward. Yes, it is true, as a biochemist I don't use GC very often, so that is out of the question.
However, I could run the samples on another machine called a HPLC which would seperate all ingredients in the pill and count how much is there (in layman's terms).
Another way I could do it, is to use an ez-test to test the pill, and then run it on a TLC plate and seperate out the fractions and measure them on a densitometer.
It's all fairly easy, and cheap. Basically the only other thing needed is an ez-test.
But, if you guys don't wanna take the chance because I'm a greenlighter, that's cool.
Mail me again too, cos I deleted all my hotmail stuff without reading it (doh!)
Cheers.
------------------
"You've never really had it 'til you've had it fucked up"
Drug Sex - Machine Gun Fellatio