• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Apeal to All Aussies to Aid in Proper Pill Testing

I'll do anything to get those god damn Gold CK's tested...i mean anything.
I heard about a lab in ryde? No go?

pope: thats what i guessed... i'm thinking off getting people to donate halves.
rashen: yeah, youand me both... got any left?
wink.gif

buscuit, i tried to access the site, but got a "url not found" page in dutch!
smile.gif

"Die Seite wurde nicht gefunden
Die von Ihnen gesuchte Seite wurde eventuell gelöscht, der Name wurde geändert oder die Seite ist derzeit nicht verfügbar. "
----
"God damn mescaline...why can't they make it a little less pure?"

The date on Biscuit's post is 8 months ago!!
Do a search on a dutch search engine!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

yeah I meant to edit in that half a pill should be sent. Just in case of errors, dropped kits etc. But my pc died. I fixed it on a temp basis tho so here I am!
biggrin.gif

Come to a first year lab class involving chromatography for a full description of the 401 things that can go wrong when perfoming chromatography. (but do as I always did in such labs, and watch your back! Else suffer the flying sulphuric acid witches wrath!)

heh. fark! i thought someone had grabbed my user name and was posting as me! i forgot about that thread...
anyway, to add. Yeah, half a pill isn't much to send, and alot of Bluelighters purchase their pills in groups, (as far as i know)so it wouldn't be much to donate a half between 2 or 3 people..

I'm pretty sure that I can get my hands on an original Gold CK...i'll happily donate a CK if you can set this shit up.

Ok skanks.. I am an honours/post grad student that was willing to test year long.. Was, I say as I had tried to get a testing regime working from about the start of my project in March/April. I emailed Johnboy at the start of my project outlining my 24hr access to a GC among other things at a uni in Syd….
.... well times goes on and i'm now at the end of my project and with that comes the end of my access.. damn shame that nothing was done sooner hey?
Adding to this info was that a 3rd year chem student was actually doing a project on amphetamines and testing the quality of stuff on the street. I had the chance to be testing speed and more importantly this doc was after some pills and speed to test. As I was busy with my own work it was hard to run around doing all the footwork, but I was sure people out there would help with gathering samples. I sent off an email to Johnboy again.. for advice as it is a touchy subject, telling him of this new situation, and got no feedback on it.
So that is the past and here is now… I can try to check out the situation and see if anything can be tested again. As the 3rd yr project students have finished that guy is not running his project so chances have it that the column has been changed, or for my knowledge could have been roasted by the end of his work meaning a new one would need to be bought. Columns cost a bit.. ranging in cost from I dunno about $400 upwards.
If testing is out of the question I’ll see if I can get the methodology of his work, it would be interesting to see what standards and what peaks mean what on the printout. I’m wrapping up my own work, so it will be hard to have a sit down with him for the next few weeks, with exams approaching for other students it’s not so good either.
As soon as all that is out of the way I’ll be onto it. Maybe with holidays we could be lucky with certain people turning their backs… As for how much of a pill you would need to test, it’s not as much as a half.. mere shavings are pretty much all that you need.
Maybe we should just rock up to the next government auction at CSIRO and throw in a bid for our own GC… hehehehe. I have a big garage…
------------------
Religious?? Then you have reason to be paranoid. God is watching you!!

ok.. i should ammend it. There was feedback, but minimal considering the opportunities that were available

....are you at latrobe, cosmic seadog?? i know they do shitloads of amphetamine testing there.......i even emailed the doc in charge (about 6 months ago) and gave him the BL site address and asked him to clarify a few questions..........sadly he never replied and i didn't want to pursue of obvious reasons!
frown.gif

...sorry, i just checked your details, you are in sydney. sorry for not checking earlier *whistles embarrassedly*.....(is there such word?)
[This message has been edited by *meth* (edited 13 November 2000).]

Hi guys.
I'm willing to offer my services as a biochemist to testing these pills.
All I need is shavings of pills like how you test them with ez-test.
Also, the money required to buy reagents to do the testing is the hard part. This will cost about $50-$100, and take 2 days.
Give us a shout if you like the sounds of this.

WOAH!!! A new development!! I'd like to hear more about the Webster.. what reagents are you talking about? As a biochemist it's not everyday that you use GC's... so what sort of work are you gonna be doing excatly?

And I think we should ALL be extremely careful.
No offense Webster, but you're a Greenlighter, no-one here (i think no-one) can vouch for your genuinity .. when I first proposed this project, I was talking about sending pills to a LEGAL institution, not some guy who posts on a bulletin board.
Sorry, but its the plain truth.

Howdoo
smile.gif

Dont know the law well enough here, but I do know what happened in the uk, and many laws there and in the u.s regarding drugs are akin to many places,including here.
Outside a regular dance party in London, there were some people testing pills for anyone who went to them, FREE. Anyway, the cops told them to bugger off or be charged.
They were not breaking the law by testing.The problem was that by returning the pill to the person requesting the test, they were considered as "trafficking" and "distributing". Also, on receiving the 'pills', if they didnt notify the authorities (just who th fuck do they think they have authority over anyway???) and hand over the 'pills', they would be classed as "in possession! So either wayu they were fkd.
The lads had to dissapear.
So be careful on this one.
The only flawless test, but riddled with variables, is to test it on yourself.
So Happy testing
smile.gif

There's gotta be a loophole there. Like only receiving scapings/mushed up halves and not being told what the powder is at all so you have no knowledge. And not returning them sorts the distributing thing.

Scoobydont,
We're not talking about testing pills with reagent kits at parties here. We're talking about anonymously sending pills to a professional organisation so that gas chromowhatever testing can be done. We don't need the pills back, and we remain anonymous throughout the whole procedure, thats originally what this plead for pills was..
If the pill gets "lost" in the mail.. then so be it - thats the risk we run for knowing exactly what's inside our pills.