• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anything water soluble. A bump or a line?

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
I usually just do small bumps of tina. I can kind of scale where I'm at in terms of tolerance and to not get to over amped.

Lines are okay, but i don't want to get to much. And to be anxiously paranoid (lol if you know what i mean.

When your sweating and shaking and can hear the neighbors dog barking that's always there, but this time it seems like there's a k9 in your front porch. Lol.

Also what's the most effective method step by step for keeping your nose healthy.

Me:

Step: one Snort a bump

Step: twoTilt head back and snort a couple more times

Step: three Keep your head tilted for about 30 minutes

Step: four wait 15 minutes, drop water drops down my nasal passage to clean any left over debris.

Step: five Use saline to rejuvenate mucous membranes and moisten nose

Step: six Wait 30 minutes to an hour between each bump or line

I usually just do small bumps of tina. I can kind of scale where I'm at in terms of tolerance and to not get to over amped.

Lines are okay, but i don't want to get to much. And to be anxiously paranoid (lol if you know what i mean.

When your sweating and shaking and can hear the neighbors dog barking that's always there, but this time it seems like there's a k9 in your front porch. Lol.

Also what's the most effective method step by step for keeping your nose healthy.

Me:

Step: one Snort a bump

Step: twoTilt head back and snort a couple more times

Step: three Keep your head tilted for about 30 minutes

Step: four wait 15 minutes, drop water drops down my nasal passage to clean any left over debris.

Step: five Use saline to rejuvenate mucous membranes and moisten nose

Step: six Wait 30 minutes to an hour between each bump or line

Hey there @Matticusloveswhiskey :)

No need to over-complicate it. If you use the search engine, you can probably locate a fairly recent thread in which myself and several others really discussed this in-depth. I think there's a lot of useful information there. It was surrounding the issue of Cocaine-induced nasal damage.

The best thing to do is take your "bump" or "line" it doesn't really matter what you call it, the process will be the same. The main difference is going to be that more volume of a given substance is going to be absorbed at a slower rate, but this likely equates to a maximum of ~5 minutes at most. When you insufflate, the majority of the substance is going to be absorbed through the sinus mucosa in ~15 minutes and you'll be reaching full steam in terms of systemic bioavailability in ~20 minutes.

I tell people to insufflate, wait ~20 minutes and then use saline to drain your nasal passages. By this time 95% of your drugs will be in circulation. The rest will be stuck in crevices here and there and then resting at the back of your throat. When you use the saline, tilt your head back and go crazy until your sinuses feel squeaky clean. You let the saline solution run up your nose and down your throat. This will clean your sinuses and also prevent waste, as anything not already absorbed by your sinuses will go down your throat and be absorbed through digestion.