• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone weigh recovered solids after CWE?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I've been doing CWE for a while. Lately i've dried the left over solids caught in the filter and weight them, to see how much APAP is actually getting through into my filtrate that i consume. What i've found is that i only recover like 30-40 % of the mass i'm supposed to, meaning the rest of the apap went dissolved in the cold water and went through into my solution. Based on my calculations from this paper file:///C:/Users/peter/Downloads/Paracetamol%20solubility.pdf, In the procedure below 140 mg of apap should be dissolved in my 20 mL of water. with the wash i do, lets say another 60 mg gets through into solution. so i would have 200 mg of the 650 mg of apap getting through which should leave me with about 450 mg of solids...but my problem is that I'm not getting anywhere near that much recovered solids. Any tips or critiques? It seems like the CWE isn't that great and if you are doing it on a large scale you could still be getting toxic amounts of apap in your product.

I am doing it with hydrocodone 10/325 pills. I usually do it with anywhere from 2-6 pills at a time. My procedure:

for 2 pills, crush and mix without about 20 mL of cold water with an icecube in it. mix with a spoon vigourously for 10 min.

let solids settle to the bottom, syringe out all the supernatant and syringe into a coffee filter rubber banded around the top of a narrow glass, keep small ice cubes in the coffee filter to make sure water stays at 0 deg C.

let filter.

wash the left over solids in the original cup the crush pill was put into (and the supernatant removed from) with a very minimal amount of cold water, then filter this.

APAP is still present after CWE but if you do it properly, you can remove 70-90% of the APAP

You will have apap amount depending on how much water you use
Codeine how much of total amount gets dissolved also depending on water amount
Large percentage of water soluble fillets.

Yeah you don't end up taking much paracetemal filters better than you think

APAP is still present after CWE but if you do it properly, you can remove 70-90% of the APAP

Any links to a procedure that cant attain such efficiency? Millions of preps out there but nobody ever gives data re apap recovery or opioid yield. Without using professional equipment this is the best I've been able to manage. I cannot imagine using any smaller volumes and it is not possible to keep the water any colder as it is always on ice. Might the pH need adjusting? I'm using tap water but havn't tested the pH of it yet.

Look into acid base solvent extraction. Chloroform is easy to make and purify (see youtube) and an ideal solvent for morphine type opiates. I imagine dichloromenthane would substitute well. DCM can be found in paintstripper apparently in USA. Not sure if its pure or mixed with other shit.

Heck they use petrol/gasoline in russia im sure warm naphta wouldnt bee the worst thing to stoop to.

Check out the start of new zealand homebake heroin synthesis on erowid for rough guide to codeine extraction.