• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone Snort Spark Energy?

Domnius

Greenlighter
I'm looking for a legal alternative to amphetimines and plain caffeine. I'm cleaning my mom's hording house and need a quick jolt of Good energy. The drink works very well as a powder/drink combo and doesn't have the crash of most any other energy drink I've ever used but again I'm looking for a quick jolt. Anyone ever try to snort any energy powders?

Dude, caffeine hits you in minutes anyway. This sounds like a good way to damage your nose. In any case, this isn't about psychedelics so I'm moving it to Basic Drug Discussion.

PD -> BDD

Yes, there is a way to snort this stuff. You make it into a line and then quickly inhale it through one of your nostrils. The thing is, there is absolutely no good reason to do this and you should not attempt it. I'm sure the quicker onset of effects you're after will consist of 5-10 minutes of intense burning and discomfort, which is probably how long it would take for the mixture to begin taking effect by the oral route anyway.

Try different caffeinated teas. Tea seems to get me going better then coffee nowadays because i built up more of a tolerance to coffee. It's not just the caffeine in coffee or tea that makes it stimulating, there are other more subtle substances present in them.

I tried snorting a caffeine pill once. It burned like hell and didn't produce any noticeable benefits over oral consumption.